Chapter Nine: Her eyes are closed?!

Words: 1970

~Sophia

Im surprised we are having twins. Lucas wouldn't stop talking about having twins. It very rare if you a wolf. So we have to get a little more stuff then we have now. Were gonna have to add on the house. But there is more rooms then needed. 

"Sophia are you happy having twins?" Lucas asked me. "Huh? Oh, yes I am actually. But I'm just thinking." I said. "Thinking about?" He said popping his head up from the computer. "Well we are in high school. and we have to take care of twins." I told him.

He looked at me. "Babe i can stay here and take school online. I'll be fine." He told me. I was rubbing my belly. As soon as i heard what he say. I looked up at him.

"Excuse me? Your not staying here caring twins. Two babies?!" I told him. "Oh thats right. Twins." He said holding his head.

I walked towards his desk and played with his hair. "Babe you don't have to be stressed. Calm down." I told him. He looked up at me. He grabbed my hand. He moved his hand to my belly.

"Babe, I will be fine. I'll find out what to do." He said rubbing my belly. Then he moved his hands to his laptop. He was reading something. I wouldn't see cause it was dark. I don't know why he put it like that.

So i walked away and out the door. I went to our bedroom and tried to lay down. Then tried to get up in a sitting position. I was stuck for a while then i finally got up. I tried to look for my laptop but i couldn't find it.

I walked in to his office and he had a laptop in his hand. He handed me it without looking at me.

"Thank you." I said grabbing it. He didn't say a word. He was focused on something important. I don't know what, but i wanna know.

So then i walked out again and went to the bedroom. I went into our closet. I sat down and opened my laptop. I see the backgrounded changed. It was me and now it was me and Lucas.

After he got done. I heard him walk downstairs. Then he came back and went into our bedroom. He called my name for a few times. He finally found me in the closet. I was on my laptop.

I took my eyes off the laptop to Lucas eyes. "Hi Lucas?" I said. He was leaning on the Fram on the closet door.

"Well hello there miss thang. What you doin'? He asked. "Just in the closet, was crying for. awhile." I said looking away. "Whoa, hold up you was crying, why?" He asked.

He kneeled down to my level and grabbed my face so i could look into his eyes. "Sophia, tell me why was you crying'" He asked. "I, uhm..." I said. i didn't say anything else.

He kept his eyes on my eyes. I felt tears about to come up. "Let it out babe. I can feel you emotions right now." I heard him say. Then i felt a tear go down.

"babe, i don't know what your doing on the computer of yours. You never paid attention to me when your on it." I told him. When i finished saying what i said. I looked up at him and i saw he had tear on his cheek.

I grabbed his face and whipped his tear. "Babe wha-" I said but then he said. "I'm hurting you. I don't wanna hurt you." He said as tears came down.

I grabbed his face and he sat next to me. When we talk for a while. I get stuck. He had to help me up.

Once i got up. We went to the car and when to a new years eve party at his parents house.

As soon as we arrived there, his family's all over me. They wanted to feel my tummy and shit. I was hella scared.

After it was 11:50pm. Lucas took me out to the back. I didn't know why but when he said happy new years eve. We kissed then there were fire works.