Meet his parents

"Shawn, get ready now!" I shouted. Today is the day. I will meet his parents. I'm really nervous. I already met Aaliyah a few times and I love her like a little sister. But I never met Karen and Manuel. "We're going to leave in more than 2 hours, honey. I think we got a lot of time left." He laughed and hugged you from behind while you tried to do your make-up. You turn around to face him. "I'm pretty nervous." I said generous. "You don't have to! They already love you!" He tried to calm you down. You hugged him and he kissed your head.

~two hours later~

"Are you ready, babe?" Shawn looked in our bedroom while I was putting on my dress. "Nearly, just help me getting this on" I laughed. He helped me and we went outside to the car. He drove. On the way we nearly didn't spoke because I was so nervous. "We're here." Shawn said while parking in the driveway to his parents house. He looked at me taking my hand. "Don't be nervous. I'm always by your side and they'll love you!" He squeezed my and and got out of the car. I followed him to the door. He ringed and Aaliyah opened the door. "Shaaaaaawn!!" She screamed and hugged him. "Hey little one! I missed you!" Shawn picked her up. "Me too." She looked at me. "Hey y/n! How are you?" She went to me and hugged me too. "Hey Aaliyah!" I just said because I was so nervous. "Let's go inside. Mum and dad are excited meeting you." Aaliyah winked and walked in. I looked at Shawn. "Everything is good! Just breath." He laughed and kissed my forehead. I took his hand and we walked inside. We walked in the living room where his parents were sitting. His mother stood up and came up to Shawn and me. "Hello y/n! Nice to meet you!" She said and smiled. "Hello mrs. Mendes!" Oh gosh I was so nervous! "You can call me Karen, darling. It's ok!" She laughed and hugged me. Than she went on to her son. Now it's time to meet his dad. Oh no. "Hello I'm Manuel. Great seeing you already!" He said hugging me to. Yes. Got it. They are nice! "Hello...Manuel. Nice to meet you!" I said smiling in relieve. When Shawn and his dad said their hellos Shawn looked at me and I smiled, what made him smile too. We all went to the dining room. "I want to sit next to y/n!" Aaliyah said. Shawn looked at me if this was ok and I just nodded. He's so cute. I really love him!

~after the dinner~

"The food was really delicious. Thank you again!" I said while Shawn and me went to the door. We were about to go. "Thank you for coming and eating" Karen winked. We both laughed. I'm glad we get along that well. "Ok mum. I think we have to go now. Bye dad, bye mum and see you tomorrow Aaliyah?" He said because he has a concert tomorrow where Aaliyah is about to go to. "Yes of course!" She answered. We went outside and in the car. "See they love you." Shawn smiled while driving to our home. "I'm glad you say this. And I love them too! But I love you the most!!" I said smile in me. He looked at me and we kissed. "Shawn look at the street!" I suddenly said. "Okok but you're to beautiful." We both laughed.