"You're mine now, mut."

His voice made my body tense more than it already had.

I dared myself to speak,

"W-what ar-are you gonna d-do to me?" My voice shook and wavered so much in my fear that it was numb to my ears.

Alpha Dave let out a low, calloused chuckle that sent chills throughout my body. He said, in a deadly low voice,

"I'm going to remind you who you belong to."

My body was strapped down to a cold table, my legs spread and my arms at my sides. I could feel a restraint around my neck as well. Tears came to my eyes.

"N-no. Pl-please no, not that." The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them, terror consuming my body.

Moon Goddess, please help me.

"Yes, mut." I felt a burning silver against my cheek, and I knew he was holding a knife there. The silver was burning my skin, as it always did, but this time it was somehow more painful, knowing what was going to happen to me.

Sobs where erupting in my chest but I forced them silent.

"I'm going to make you hurt so bad, Blake, that you won't know how to function after this. This is your punishment. This is your Pack. I am your Alpha. And you will bend at my will. Understood?" His voice was slow, calculated, thought out, and evil. With each word, he pressed the knife a little harder against my skin, until I could feel blood run down my cheek.

"N-no. Micah is my Alpha." I surprised myself with those words, and I knew that this torture would only be worse due to my defiance. Tears rolled down my face at a faster pace now. The feeling low in my stomach slowly climbing up my throat, it was sour, almost as foul as the man hovering over me.

"I'll prove you wrong." With those words, that were dangerously slow, low and furious, he started tearing off my clothes with the knife after removing it from my cheek.

"No! Stop!" My body was trembling, and my mind was buzzing it fear, he was gonna rape me again. Oh goddess, please help me, he was gonna hurt me again.

"Yes." He dragged the knife down my now naked chest, causing me to whimper.

"I love when you make noise for me." I didn't have to open my eyes to know he was smirking, sadistic amusement shining in his eyes.

His words only caused me to whimper more as my self-hatered grew.

"Such a good mut, it's a shame you can get so disobedient." He dragged the silver knife down closer to my pant line, near my hip bones. The silver causing me to wither in pain. The closeness causing me to tense. The heat and burn of the stinging cuts was hell in comparison to the cold air around us.

I kept my mouth shut this time.

Yet, I couldn't help the gasp that escaped me when he sliced my pants and underwear off all at once, pressing the knife down so hard against my skin, a bright red streak of blood flowing where he had just cut. I desperately wanted to cover up, desperately wanted to get the hell out of here.

But I couldn't move, I felt so hopelessly helpless. At the whim of his desires. I was his to play with and I hated myself for it, knowing I wouldn't be able to scrub away the filth he was implanting in my body.

"Your body is mine."

No, it's fucking not!!!

I wanted to scream but couldn't, my mouth was clamped shut in fear as my naked body trembled. The room was freezing, the cold slab beneath me offering no comfort.