Chapter SEVEN

*Trigger Warning! Graphic Content! Be Advised!

~Ms.Witch*

Blake's POV*

Micah ran out of the room, leaving me alone and slightly frightened.

I hope he'll be okay...

I shivered and curled further into a ball against the bed.

He'll be fine...

I sat there for what felt like hours before I finally got up and went to the bathroom.

Standing in the mirror, taking in my reflection,

"You're so scrawny...."

The tone of my voice was sad, a pathetic sound I was used to hearing.

"Why can't you be nor-" My sentence to myself got cut short by the sound of glass breaking.

Jerking my head to the window, I saw that the glass was indeed broken, but I didn't see anyone.

I did see a few little kids... maybe one of them threw a ball or something?

Curiosity and suspenseful fear rose in my chest and stomach as I slowly made my way towards the window. Once I got there, I touched the broken glass, my eyebrows scrunching in confusion.

They had a little blood on them, as if someone punched it and cut their knuckles.

What the...?

"You shouldn't have run." The voice sent chills down my spine, and I nearly cried, I would've if I hadn't frozen in my spot.

"Poor little Omega, so scared, aren't you?!" The voice was getting closer, and I soon realized it was Beta Jackson from Alpha Dave's pack.

I whimpered as he ran his hands over my shoulders, unable to move as my fear paralyzed me.

"You're coming home, little one." His voice  was low, and right next to my ear sending chills of fear through my body.

As soon as his words processed in my mind, I felt a sharp pain to my head and fell forward into the broken glass as the world went black.

*
*
*
*

When I woke up, it was dark. A familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach and a familiar smell in the air.

Oh no oh not please no, not again. Don't do this to me again, please.

I was back at Alpha Dave's Pack house. The basement, more specifically.

My attempt to sit up was futile, my wrists and ankles bound to the unfortunately familiar metal table.

"No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I screamed, pulling harshly at all my restraints, attempting to get free, hearing the harsh clank of metal on metal with every movement.

Colder than the table beneath me, chills ran through my body, panic taking claim to my senses. This couldn't be happening, please.

A sadistic laugh rang through the room and my head fell in defeat as my eyes squinted close, not wanting to see his face.

"Yes, actually." I felt his disgusting, filthy hands trail down my arms. I could feel him leaning forwards, moving himself closer to me. I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes, so I just lay there, waiting for what I knew was to come.