I'm not gonna lie, that kinda hurt me to do that to be honest. "Good thing I froze a couple of waters for us to travel with." Deonte said as we continued to walk. "Rylee." Justen said as I ignored him. Halfway through the walk, my leg gave out on me. I looked to Justen as he continued to walk. Shit. "I got ya." Marlon said as he and Deonte helped me along the way. This is not good as we all know the weakest link is killed first and right now that would be me. I soon regained my strength and continued to walk with them. When we finally made it to the camp, it was quiet around there. That could only mean two things and I'm hoping I'm wrong about one of them. So far however, it looks like the place is well kept, so far so good.

  "Let's look for their vans." I said as we continued to walk. I'm not gonna lie, their cabins looked so nice from the outside, I can only imagine what the inside looked like. "Found them." Marlon said signaling us to where the vans were. Looks like that option was thrown out the window as their vans were either burned to a crisp or outta gas. Shit looks like we're really stuck here now. "You're gonna have fun this summer" I mimicked my mom in my head. She ain't mention me fighting for my damn life anywhere in that little statement. "Well let's look around and see if they have any flare guns that we could use or anything in general to protect ourselves with." I said as we walked around the camp. Ironically, everything was still intact which I found to be weird.

  When we got near one of the buildings, these nasty ass odor bitch slapped the hell outta me. "The fuck is that smell?!" I said as we walked around the building. There were about 7 bodies stacked on top of each other. there were different things on each body. Some had their head cut off, other's arms and legs. About 3 of them had different letters on the. "I C U" i said as a chill ran down my back. I suddenly don't feel safe here. "Um, did....you.. do you think they have an equipment room around here or something like that?" I said a little shaken up. "I would hope so. Let's look." Marlon said as he walked with me.  As we were walking, I was getting the feeling that were being watched. "Marlon let's hurry." I said as I walked faster. 

  "OK. I think this is the building he said as we finally came to the building. "Load up." I said as I picked up a bow and arrow as well as an aluminum bat. Shortly after that, the door slammed closed. I ran to the door trying to open it but it was pointless. Looks like we were locked in from the outside. "Marlon we have to get..... Marlon?" I said as it was too quiet in here. I looked and saw him knocked out in the corner. "Shit." I said as I dropped the bow and arrow and got in my stance. I'll be damned if I'm not going out without a fight. I heard a couple of noises but it sounded like they were coming from everywhere. This was messing with my head. Out of nowhere, I was tackled to the ground by this shadowy figure. Everything was moving so fasyt as the moment so I couldn't really see straight. 

  He pulled out this knife and was about to cut me when I kneed his ass in the balls. When he hunched over, I kicked the shit outta him making him drop his knife. "Get the fuck up." I said as he staggered. I cracked my neck "Let's go." I said as threw the first punch. He caught it mid swing as he threw me to the wall. When he rushed toward me, I moved outta the way as his face collided with the wall. His mask fell off and I got a good look at his face. I've never seen this man before and he looks crazy (he's black in case you were wondering). "Now I really have to kill you." he said. He rushed towards me again as his face collided straight with my fist. I didn't stop as I kept beating his ass until he picked me up and body slammed me on the ground, making me cough up blood. Marlon, get yo ass up. 

  "See I was gonna kill your friend first but since you're putting up a good fight, I guess I can start with you. It was a pleasure killing the people here. They weren't anything like you." he said as I was supposed to feel scared and honored. He to reach for his knife as I limped towards my bat. I had my back turned as he came running but his ass was in for a surprise. I clocked the shit outta him with the bat, home -fucking-run. While he as on the ground, I wasted no time beating his ass with the bat. "Lets start with this arm." I said bring the bat down on his right arm as he release a blood curling scream. Music to my ears. "We should go with this on next." I said as I brung the bat down on his right kneecap. He won't be needing that leg anytime soon. He reached for the knife with his left hand and tried to swing on my leg. 

  "You almost had me there." I said as I jumped out of the way and smashed that same hand, lodging the knife in middle of his hand. "Welp this is getting boring." I said smashing his left kneecap. I made my way back to his arm and killed his hope of using that one. The bat was now curved in an L shape so I grabbed another one. I began to wind my arms up before bringing it down on his chest. "I'm gonna get a home run." I said as I continuously brought the bat down on him until I heard a crack as he coughed up blood. "Jack pot." I said as I pick his now paralyzed body up and placed it on the table. I repeatedly brought the bat down on his head, smashing that shit to pieces. "I'll be damned if I'm dying today" I said as I wiped my face with a near by towel before spitting on his body. I smacked the shit outta Marlon, hoping that would wake him up. 

  When it didn't I poured some water on him as he woke up, fake drowning in the process. "Now how you let that nigga knock you out like that?" I said as he woke up. "He caught me off guard damn. You did allat?" he said as I nodded my head and pointed to the bat. "Home-fucking-run." I said. "I'm not fucking with you when your angry. Hulk smash head ass." he said as I laughed. He took the bat from my hand and began to break the handled of the door. Once he finally broke the door, we ran out of there with the things we had to the rest of the group. I ran straight into Justen's arms and kissed that nigga with all the passion in the world. "I'm so sorry." I said as he was speechless. "Damn." was all he said before snapping out of his day dream before taking a good look at me. 

  "Wait what happened to you?" he asked. "Long story short. The killer was still here and almost killed us so I had to do what I had to do." I said as he looked at me. "We have to find a place to stay. Let's go." he said as we all headed for the nearest cabin. Luckily we found one that happened to a few feet away from us. The door was locked but I had my trusty locksmith here with me. After Justen got the door opened, we all rushed in, careful not to make too much noise. He locked the door and made sure that the locks were intact ans that all the blinds were shut and windows locked. "We cannot stay here." he said as I nodded my head. "We have to go back." I said as nobody disagreed with me. "Looks like we're stuck here" Lira said. "So what do we do now?" Chris said. I honestly forgot about him. 

"We fight to the death."

Bow! That's the end of that

Thoughts?

Rylee?

Justen?

Their Decision?