Chapter 1- Aquarium

Yui Komori, a girl who is Ruki's new secretary. From the first day she saw Ruki, she knows he always put on his serious, cold face without any smiles.
Everyone doesn't want to meet his intimidating eyes despite the fact that he was handsome. While Yui was scheduling Ruki's events for this week, she incidentally found a photo, in a golden frame with some patterns on it. There was a young couple, with a cute little aristocrat between them, the boy has bluish grey black hair, with a smirk on his face.

 There was a young couple, with a cute little aristocrat between them, the boy has bluish grey black hair, with a smirk on his face

"So cute! He must be Ruki-kun, but I have never seen his smile... did something happen to Ruki-kun? " Yui was so curious about his childhood, she had a sudden impulse which she took the photo with her and found Ruki was in the library of the mansion.

She knocked the door. "Come in." A cold voice replied. She opened the door and found Ruki was standing in front of an aquarium watching those fishes. "What do you need?" Asking with his serious face. "Erm... Ruki-kun, I was just wondering is this your parents?" Yui questioned him with a shivering voice. Ruki looked at the photo a while, he sighed, "Truly are. But actually I was born in form of a fish." Yui was shocked and without knowing what happened, Ruki turned into a blue tang, the color of the skin in form of a fish is his bluish grey eyes, but not intimidating at all, the blue tang is so beautiful. Yui walked closer to the aquarium and found that there were more and more fishes coming out. She thought: It's wonderful... The aquarium is so colorful, how amazing... While she was thinking, a chubby golden brown seal appeared and went out the aquarium. "Oh my! So adorable!" Her instincts telling her that was Ruki.

When she saw the feet of the seal changing in form of a pair of shoes, she rushed to the seal and embraced it without hesitation. She smiled embarrassedly and stuck her head in the boy's black jacket, she felt it was so good to hug him like that, sniffing the black leather jacket. When Ruki realized she hugged him and sniffed him with her enjoying face, he was shocked at first and looked down at Yui, but then his expression changed into a soft smile. He thought she was so adorable with her smile.
Yui let go of the hug and blushed in crimson red. She looked up and took a glimpse of his eyes, he was smiling! He smiled at me! She was intoxicated with his warm smile and she blushed even more. Ruki was standing there, watching the little girl smiling embarrassedly, he was also dazzled by her face, her cute smile.

(Will be continued...)

Thank you for reading it! Please leave your comments below and I would continue the story seeing your opinions! Actually I love Shu the most, but since I had a dream about Ruki, I decided to keep this great memory and write it as a story. Now I love Ruki too! 😊