"Do you know what territory your in right now?" he asked.

I frowned. The thought never even crossed my mind. Sure I knew I was'nt in my territory, but It had'nt crossed my mind what territory.

"No", I answered.

He smirked and leaned forward over the desk.

"Baby girl, your in the Black Moon pack", he wispered. His voice sounded like smooth silk.

My eye's widened as my jaw dropped. Flashes of my Father's previous words sounded in my head again.

'The Black Moon pack, is a very vicious dangerous pack. They kill anyone who lands on their territory. Their alpha's son is worse. He may be very young, but he certainly is strong. He tourches them into giving him information for his father. Once one of our pack members ran away, and accedently landed on his territory, the alpha's son cut off his head when he did'nt tell him what pack he was from. He is'nt civilized at all. All he see's in his eye's is killing and blood. Please Grace, promise me, when you shift, you wont run away. It is to dangerous for you to be out there alone. He is the enemy'. my dad said.

'Ofcouse daddy', my nine year old voice promised.

I snapped back to reality when my 'deja vu' ended. I realized I did'nt keep my promise. I did the complete polar opposite. I did run away, and I did land on his territory.

"I-I'm in the Black Moon pack?" I asked, though I already knew the answer.

"Yup", he said, popping the "p". He leaned in his chair while he folded his arms behind his head.

"And, your the alpha", I said. It sounded more like a statement than a question.

He nodded his head and leaned back up.

"That'a right, and your my Luna now", he said smug.

I shook my head repeatedly. I immediently regretted it as the sharp pain returned.

My hand went up to my neck as I traced the medium sized wound. He frowned and stood up, walking around to my side. He grabbed my arm and stood up. He sat back down, but put me on his lap, so I was stradling him.

"What are you doing?" I asked feeling a bit uncomfortable with our position.

He did'nt answer, only nestled his head in my neck. His lips brushed past my wound.

"Ow. That hurt", I complained, but did'nt move my head.

I gasped as I felt his hot wet tongue move slowly on my wound. Shocks of plesure ran through me as I grabbed his hair. I dont know what he was doing to me but it felt good. My wolf was enjoying this a little too much.

After a few seconds of moaning, his tongue left my neck. He pulled back and looked me in the eye. His eye's were darkened slightly, and filled with lust. I seemed to be lost in a trance until his lips suddenly crashed onto mine, roughly. I started kissing him back, and I enjoyed every moment of it.

He pushed his tongue against my lips, but because I wasnt fast enough, he bit my lip hard enough to cause a sting as I gasped. He immediently took this oppotunity, to strike his tongue in. He tasted like a  peice of fruity candy.Better than candy really. He moved his tongue around, under and ontop of my tongue. He did'nt give me a chance to move along with him, because he took control.

I began to pull, away, trying to catch a breath  but he held a hand in on my head which prevented me from leaving. I tried holding my breath a little longer, but soon enough, I was desparate for air.

I puched hard against his chess. So hard the contact of his lips finnaly left. Just as I suspected, he gave me a confused look, and tried to kiss me again.

My chest was heaving as I tried to speak.

"Let me....breathe", I said, putting my hand on his chess. Once my eavy breaths turned back into my slow soft one's, he crashed his lips on mine again. I moaned when he took control once again, and slipped his tongue between my lips. I gripped his big, wide shoulders as he kissed up my face and back down. He traced his tongue on my chin, and jaw.

His warm tongue puched against the spot where a mate bites their mate, the spot right above your collar bone, on the bottom of your neck. My eye's snapped open as I felt him bite down gently, then continue tracing his tongue on my neck. He pushed my sweater so it hung loosly on my sholders, exposing them.

His lips dragged over my mark spot again. I wanted to tell him stop before he marked me, but I was frozen, numb.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

Lucas growled lowly and stood up, placing me back on the chair, and headed to the door.

I traced my lips light as I felt them puffy and probably red.

"What?" he snapped at whoever was behind the door.

"Well hello to you to. Phone call for the most amazing alpha", a feminine sarcastic voice said.

From here I could hear the low growl he let out.

"Watch it Sophia. Just because your my sister, does'nt mean I wont hurt you." he said in a warning tone. Not one inch of humor.

I silently gasped. How could he be so crool to his sister? Even when Greyson and I argued it was never serious threats.

"Mmhm. Sure. You wont because you love me, and my company." Sophia said. I could tell there was a smile on her face.

"Anyway. You might want to take this." she said. All the traces of playfullness gone.

"Why?" he asked doubtfully.

"It's the Midnight Sun pack", she said.

My eye's widened as I remebered my home, my family, my pack.

************************************************************************************************************************

OHHHHHHH CLIFFHANGER. HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. I MAY NOT UPLOAD SO SOON BECAUSE I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT ITLL BE ABOUT. IF YOU WANT LUCA'S P.O.V, ALL U HAVE TO DO IS ASK.

                                                                                                --mrsPokemon409 :D :D :D :D

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Love u guys!!