You

If you could go anywhere in the world right now would it be to a "where" or to a "who"?

I decided to go to a "where" and It was New York.

Honestly, It was the best decision I've ever made.

After I fell in love with a boy, who just wanted to have sex with me, while He loved another girl and after my family wasn't my family because they hated me, I went away.

Of course, I was nervous as fuck, but now, I'm glad.

Things have changed I guess.

Everything eventually does.

I opened a little cafe in New York and I bought myself a little apartment here.

I didn't hear anything from Yoongi or my family.

Since 5 years.

I'm 23 years old now and he should be 24, I guess.

After I saw him the last time at the prom, He tried to call me all the time, so I had to change my number.

Sometimes, I considered, whether I should call him back, but I have never done it.

I think It's better to end the contact with him because he broke my heart so often.

I just heard from an old friend, that Natalie cheated on him and they broke up, and after that, nobody ever heard anything from him.

I hope he's still alive.

There wasn't a day, I didn't think of him.

And maybe I still love him after the 5 years, but I will never see him again.

Maybe one day years from now, we'll meet in a coffee shop in a far away city somewhere and we could give it another shot.

Maybe He's still in Korea.

Maybe I don't know.

The man, who stood at the cash register, bring me back to reality.

"Hey, what do you want to order?" I asked and he smelled like alcohol.

"I want on-one. Co-Coffee" He said

"Sure, anything else?" I asked

"I want to fuck you on this table..Give me your number. You have big boobs" He said and laughed

"No." I said and I was scared because I hate men's, who drink too much alcohol. They are aggressive.

"Give me your number bitch." He said madly.

"She said "no". Don't you understand her?" Another young man said.

"Go away." The other man said and the other man went away.

"T-thank you." I said

"You're welcome. Can I order something please?"

"Of course. What do you want?" I asked

"A hot chocolate in Grande please." He said with a cute smile on his face

"Good Choice, what's your name?" I asked, to put it on the cup.

"Suga."