Ch.2

[ India's POV ] - not edited

Don't freak out India, don't freak out!

Right now I was really panicking. Freakin' Shawn Mendes aka my idol was sitting right next to me, with his mum. His perfect smile and luscious fluffy hair were just as perfect as I had imagined but even more amazing in real life. I hadn't even realised he had started talking to me until he asked me if I was okay.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm sorry, it's just that you're, you're... Shawn Mendes!" I trailed off.

"I know!" He laughed, his mum giggling at my nervousness.

"Sorry it's just you're my idol and I'm trying really hard not to freak out right now. Oh my god, you probably thinking I'm really weird right now and I promise I'm not... it's just you've done so much for me and I've been waiting for this day for three, nearly four years! I love you and your music so much, so yeah! Anywho, I'm India!" I rambled on.

Shawn just smiled at me and said, "It's lovely to meet you Hun and I love you too."

Okay, I think I just died inside. Like seriously mega swoon.

"I like your accent by the way," He continued, "British I'm guessing?"

"Of course she is Shawn!" Said his mum, "Can't you tell by the beauty of us British gals" she finished, winking at me, making my cheeks flush red.

"I guess I should have known better." He says, turning towards his mum.

"Yeah I am actually, just coming back from a holiday to visit my family in America and you are obviously coming to the UK for your world tour."

"Yes, yes I am indeed."

"Funny story but I'm seeing you in London in a few days with my friends." I said not sure if he'd find it weird.

"That's cool, I'll get to see a familiar face again."

Swoon again and again and again.

I was about to respond when he began again, "So are you just coming to the concert or the M&G and Q&A?"

"I'm going to the M&G and Q&A with my friends actually. We saw you last year and decided we would definitely meet you this year. It's like I knew I loved you and your music for how much it's helped me but when I went to the concert the whole reason I fell in love with the music came back to me. It was one of the best times of my life. Honestly I swear to god."

"Well I'm glad I got to meet such a lovely fan. My whole purpose of music is to try and connect to the audience in a way that they can relate to and understand, I love hearing how it helps people."

Smiling I said, "You're to humble, I swear you don't understand how much you've helped people. Even though it annoys me, I'm glad you're not some egotistical jerk."

"Well I'm glad that's not how you think of me." He said laughing at me.

"I could never." I replied smiling towards him.

Changing topic Shawn said, "Hey, do you want to watch a movie with me?"

"Umm... sure, if Karen doesn't mind?" I didn't want to intrude on their family time.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'm going to take a nap, enjoy." She replied.

"Okay then, what did you have in mind?" I replied, pulling by legs up into my chest and looking at the small TV screen on the seat I front of Shawn.