Blood||Tythan

Ethan's POV

I just finished editing Marks video as I sigh walking out of the room heading downstairs falling onto the couch with a grunt. We just finished recording the arrow dodge challenge.

Tyler was terrifying today. For some reason he seemed different. As if he enjoyed scaring me. I look up as I see tyler walk into the room rolling my eyes a little laying my head back again.

"How are you feeling?" He asks sitting on my feet.

"Ow tyler!" I say trying to pull my feet out from under him. "I'm fine but my fucking feet aren't now." I growl.

He glares at me suddenly as I gulp a sudden pool of saliva in my mouth. "Don't give me that tone Ethan." He says sending a chill down my spine.

"Sorry.. uh wheres Mark I need to tell him I finished editing the video.." I explain.

"He went to the store?"

"What about Bob?? And Wade?" I say not wanting to be left alone with Tyler.

"They went with him."

"Amy??? Kathryn??" I say as he shrugs.

"Probably shopping. Why?" He says with a smirk.

"I-I was just curious..?" I say with a nervous laugh as he moves so he's gripping my hands above my head. "T-Tyler? What are you doing..?" I ask feeling chills.

"Says the one who was staring all day." He says.

"I-I haven't been staring??" I stutter out.

"You have." He whispers leaning close making me cringe at the strong odor of alcohol. "It's rude to stare you know." He says.

"T-Tyler? Have you been drinking??" I ask worried about him.

"A drink. Whats your point." He says glaring down at me as his grip on my wrists tighten. The grip on my wrist tightening.

"T-Tyler.. ouch" I say wincing when he loosens his grip. "Thanks.." i mumble.

"Let me punish you~ I can show you what it's like~" he whispers as I bite my lip. I look at the hallway to afraid to make eye contact.

"You're drunk Tyler why would I agree to that..." I whisper looking at him finally.

"Because I'm not taking no for an answer~" he responds kissing me roughly as I gasp kissing back leaning forward as he pulls away before laying my head back again. "Come on. Up." He demands grabbing onto my shirt as he drags me to his room. "Undress." He says as I stare at him taking my shirt off and my pants. "Good. Now go sit down." He says and I obey watching him go to the closet grabbing out ropes and a knife.

"T-Tyler what are you doing??" I stutter out as I get up before he places the tip of the knife against my chest to make me fall back again.

"Quiet." He says. "Hands out in front of you." I do exactly what he tells me watching him tie my hands together flinching as he yanks the knot tight before crawling over my slim body tying them to the headboard.

"Tyler I-" I start to disagree but get slapped. For some reason I find this side of tyler hot.. and find myself wanting more of it.

He ties my feet to each end of the bed in order to keep my legs apart. I watch as he kisses up my thigh over my dick then up my stomach making me moan before it's cut short by his hand covering my mouth. He kisses my neck sucking at it roughly making sure he leaves his mark as he bites down making my muffled moan louder. His hand is removed as his lips meet mine. "Do you have a gag reflex at all?" He mumbles with a smirk. I simply nod as his smirk grows a low grunt escaping his mouth as I feel his erection against my thigh.

He gets off causing me to whimper from loss of contact watching as he removes all his clothes climbing back over me only with his dick closer to my face this time as he tangles his hands in my hair. "Suck." He grunts. I slowly lick the tip of it letting him push his length in my mouth making me gag as it instantly hits the back of my throat. My eyes squeeze shut as he moans out a bunch of swear words. "Oh fuck Ethan just like that." He groans still pushing himself in and out of my mouth. I hum around him as he moans louder yanking at my hair.

He pulls out of my mouth as I make a pop sound watching his hand snake down to my boxers putting his hand in them feeling something cold clasp around my dick making me gasp. "T-Tyler no I don't like those they hurt..!" I say nervous

"That'll feel better than what I'm gonna do next slut." He says smacking my upper thigh as he pulls off my boxers grabbing the knife again.

"T-Tyler please.." I say scared feeling the metal of the knife against my stomach as it slowly drags across it. I scream in pain tearing up gripping onto the rope pulling at it. "F-Fuck!!!" I shout out in pain my eyes shut tightly.

A new sensation makes me gasp watching as he licked my blood off my stomach then moves up to kiss me and silents my cry of pain and pleasure.

"Don't cry~ it's okay." He whispers wiping my tears as he allows the knife to glide across my stomach now forming a T. "T for Tyler's." He growls as he licks that wound as well.

"I-Is that all..?" I ask him sniffling.

"From the knife yes~" he says forcing his fingers into my mouth as I oblige sucking on them as he reaches under me now pushing two up my ass without warning making me gasp as he fingers me then adds a third finger and I feel myself already getting close to cumming as he begins to pump my dick making me wince through a dry orgasm as I moan loudly feeling him remove his fingers and untie my legs before flipping me onto my stomach then retying them.

"T-Tyler can you please tell me befo-" I go to ask for a warning as he rams into me with a moan already hitting my prostate in the first go. "F-Fuck Tyler!" I shout as he reaches around untying my hands from the bed but not untying them from each other as he repositions us so my legs are still spread and I'm riding him while he chokes me roughly using that as leverage to pull me down on him rougher. I keep my hands up to my chest moaning with every thrust as his other hand resumes pumping me. "T-Tyler please let me cum..!" I moan out to him feeling him slap my ass before going back to pumping me.

"Quiet." He growls through his teeth as I shut up. "I'll let you cum when you tell me who you belong to." He says and I can feel his thrusts becoming sloppier and rougher as I moan loudly.

"I-I belong to you.." I say quietly barely able to speak from the amount of pleasure surging through me.

"Louder!" He shouts smacking my ass again.

"Y-You..! I belong to you Tyler!" I moan hearing a chuckle as my face is buried in pillows and he changes the angle of his thrusts digging his nails into my hips.

"Good boy~" he says as he cums inside me riding it out before releasing the ring from around my dick as I let out my cum along with the third orgasm falling flat on the bed my hands tied by my face out of energy hearing Tyler get dressed as he unties my legs. "Get cleaned and dressed. Mark will be home soon." He says with another hard smack to my ass as I slowly stand up with my hands down still tied.

"Yes sir." I say slowly looking up with my eyes seeing him smirk.

"Look at you~ so obedient for me~?" He says untying my hands as I go to the bathroom to shower and get clean.

--

Well that was new haha

Lemme know how it was!