Spoopy Time!||septiplier

Jack's POV

We get to the Halloween store and he grabs my hand as he stops the engine. "Jack, I wanna tell you something." I look at him and hum, telling him to continue. He hesitates at first then takes a deep breath. "What do you think about adoption?" He looks at the steering wheel and tries not to let a tear fall.

"Mark? Why are you crying? Don't cry, babe. I love the thought of adoption, especially if it's with you. Mark, I want to adopt. Do you?" He looks at me and he's crying. "Love, please don't cry." I start to tear up. "I can't help it, I've wanted to ask you about it for so long because I've wanted to adopt a little girl so bad."

I smile and cup his face, "I'm glad you asked, well more like told, me because that's all I've been dreaming of since I married you. The thought of us raising a little girl or a little boy with you makes me happier than anything in the world. I want to start a family with you Mark, I really want to. Now, let's get inside and get those costumes yeah?" he nods and opens his door.

~TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET HOME BROUGHT TO YOU BY: 'Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones'~

We got out of the car and I heard it lock then look at Mark. "Why, hello officer." I wink in his direction and walk to the door as I sway my hips. I can hear him groan as I unlock the door and walk to the dinning table. "Man, who's coming over anyways? How many people? Oh god this is too much pressure."

I start to hyperventilate and I feel Mark's hands hold my waist. "Jack, you're gonna be fine. It'll be you and me, Felix and Cry, Matt and Ryan and Joey and Daniel." I smile nervously and nod. "Okay, it's not that many people, I can get through this." He kisses my forehead and walks upstairs to our room.

"I don't got this, oh god I'm gonna fuck this up." I grab my bag from the table and walk upstairs. I walk into the room and see Mark on his laptop. I jump onto the bed and lay down next to him then rest my hand on his thigh. "What are you looking at, babe?" He looks at me and smiles then places the laptop next to him.

He looked at me then grabbed my hand, "I was thinking, maybe we can adopt? I just thought you'd like to. You don't have to say yes! I don't want you to think that you have to say yes because this is all up to you!" He starts to ramble for a bit until I lean in and kiss him. "Mark, I do. I would love to adopt and raise a baby with you."

He smiles and raises my hands to his face and kisses them. "I love you" I smile and kiss his nose, "and I love you" he smiles and gets the laptop again and shows me what he was looking at. "www.finlandrep.net" (I don't think this is a real website but if it is... oh well) I get the laptop and place it on my lap.

I start to scroll through the site then realize what it was, an adoption agency site. I smile as I see so many cute babies. "Mark, they're so cute. I love them to pieces!" I giggle and I look through some information on a few kids. I can across a little boy, maybe around 4 years old. He had beautiful eyes and looked beyond adorable.

Mason