first date memorial||septiplier

(It'll be cringy. It'll be weird. But here is my attempt of a NON. SMUTTY. CHAPTER. Wish me luck ~Taylor 💥)

Jacks POV

I had just finished recording and walk out of my room to talk to mark seeing rose petals tilting my head as I follow them hoping it's what I think it is heading out the front door to the little forest in our backyard smiling a bit as they lead up to where Mark and I first met seeing his there with a rose by the tree with our names carved into it.

"Mark what is this?" I ask tearing up as I take in the scene of a table with a small radio on it playing quiet music and the candles lit all over the place in the sunset.

"Do you remember back in seventh grade when I found you here playing this song and singing it?" He asks and thats when I realize the song is on repeat.

Mark steps over wiping a few tears that I didn't even know escaped off my face as he holds my hand humming along. "God I love you." I whisper as he begins to sing it quietly

(Listen to the song now)

"You're just too good to be true can't keep my eyes off you you'd feel like heaven to touch I wanna hold you so much at long last love has arrived and I thank God I'm alive.  you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off of you." He sings so I bud in smiling as I sing now.

"Pardon the way that I stare there's nothing else to compare the sight of you makes me weak there are no words left to speak. But if you feel like I feel, please let me know that it's real you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off of youuu." I sing to him rubbing my nose against his when I get to 'you'.

"I love you baby, and if it's quite alright I need you baby to warm the lonely nights I love you baby, trust in me when I say oh pretty baby, don't bring me down, I pray
oh pretty baby, now that I've found you, stay and let me love you, baby, let me love youuuuu..." he sings hitting the lower note perfectly.

"You're just too good to be true can't keep my eyes off of you you'd feel like heaven to touch I wanna hold you so much at long last love has arrived and I thank god I'm alive you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off of you." I sing again smiling as the beat kicks up again.

"I love you baby! And if it's quite alright I need you baby to warm the lonely nights! I love you baby, trust in me when I say oh pretty baby, don't bring me down, I pray
oh pretty baby, now that I've found you, stay and let me love you, baby, let me love you..." we sing together finishing the song as it replays making me close my eyes gently leaning in to kiss Mark as our lips touch moving perfectly with mine making me smile more.

"I love you Mark." I say to him smiling a bit as we walk over sitting down at the little table as he moves the radio aside.

"I love you Jack." He replies as he takes the lid off the food revealing the easy mac and cheese. "I tried my best to cook a turkey but one, they were out of turkey and two, I don't even know how to operate the oven in our house so I just heated these up in the microwave." He explains himself so I lean over the small table kissing him before sitting back down taking a big bite of the mac and cheese moaning at how good it is.

"Thank you for this Mark I love it." I say as I finish the mac and cheese.

He smiles taking my hand after blowing out all the candles, boombox in his other hand as we head back to the house. "I'm glad you liked it." He says bringing my hand up to his lips kissing it closing his eyes as he does so.

I then lean over and peck his lips before stepping inside the house. "How about we end the night with some movies and popcorn?" I suggest and he nods.

"I'd like that very much." He says smiling at me and that's exactly what we did.

--

I tried okay??