Phone sex||septiplier

Jack's POV

I miss Mark.. he's on tour and I only see him over a screen. He's with his cover up bitch Amy too. I hate her.. she's always been the type to hate on our 'friendship' but she doesn't even know it's more than that..

I sigh after getting ready for bed texting Mark.

Jack: goodnight.. I love you..

I jump hearing my phone ding seconds after not expecting a response at all.

Mark: going to bed already kitten?

The nickname sends a chill down my spine as I respond with a frown.

Jack: I'm tired.

I set my phone down before it starts ringing as I stare at it slowly pressing the end button.

It rings again. I decline.

It rings for the third time and I hover over the decline before sighing answering the phone. "Hello?" I say nervous.

"Sean~.." he says in a groggy sleepy voice but with a tint of anger causing the hairs on my body to stick up.

"Y-Yes Mark..?" I say slapping myself for melting at his voice and stuttering.

"Sean you didn't answer twice. Why." He questions me as I gulp.

"I uh... I was in the bathroom." I lie horribly.

"Sean don't lie to me~" he says I can almost feel the smirk through his tone of voice. He knows how he effects me. "I want you to put me on speaker Sean." He demands as I do what I'm told.

"Okay..?" I say slowly setting my phone down assuming we're going to sleep on the phone tonight.

"Go to my closet and get the box marked do not touch. Then bring it back by the bed on the floor alright??" He says as I open my eyes sitting up confused.

Mark never allowed me near the box. I hear a grunt over the phone causing me to bite my lip as I walk to the closet grabbing the box setting it on the floor grabbing my phone as well. "N-Now what Mark..?" I say wanting to know whats in the box.

"Now you close your eyes and open the box then grab out three things and close it again. No peaking." He says.

I nod a little shutting my eyes opening the box grabbing out one thing that feels rubber.. are these sex toys?? I grab the second thing which feels like a circular object with a string attatched and another thing at the end. The third thing made my stomach churn as I recognized the cold metal ring shutting the box again. "O-okay" I say as I slowly open my eyes.

"Tell me what the three items are." He says to me and I slowly look them over already turned on at what I see.

"A-A dildo with a suction cup thingy at one end-"

"Which size. It says on the bottom." He says and my heart drops seeing its a large in both length and girth. As much as I love Mark, his dick isn't this big.

"L-Large both ways.."

"Good~" he says to me.

"Theres a little ball attached to a remote Mark. What's that one?" I ask him and hear a slight moan as he chuckles.

"You'll find out soon enough baby boy." He says.

"Okay.. the third is a-" I stop wanting to switch it out knowing the cock ring will hurt.

"The third is what. Don't try and put it back kitten." He says with a growl and a grunt.

"A-A cock ring.." I say staring at it.

"Mmmm fuck." He moans out. "That'll be so hot we may have to FaceTime." He says.

"W-we could.." I say feeling my dick twitch at his moan. Suddenly my phone rings again and it's FaceTime. I answer immediately.

"Get undressed baby." He says and I strip down to my boxers seeing him glare. "All of it." He adds as I slowly pull my boxers off releasing my erection. "Good boy~" he says and adjusts the camera to show his dick and his face. "Do you know how to prep yourself baby?" He asks and I nod.

"Y-yes Mark." I say sucking on my fingers slowly putting them up my ass moaning. "M-Mark.." I moan.

"Mmm thats it baby moan my name~" he says.

"M-Mark~" I repeat as I slowly push in a third finger pumping myself with my other hand.

"Put the cock ring on beautiful.." he grunts watching me as I pull my fingers out putting the cold ring around my dick tightening it for him. "Good boy now take the ball and put it in your ass then press the button for me alright??" He huffs out as I feel precum already leaking out carefully making the ring tighter before inserting the metal ball into my ass making me gasp moaning loudly when it begins vibrating at the press of the button.

"M-Mark..!" I moan again already setting up the dildo needing to feel something already.

"Not yet kitten." He groans. "Get another thing out of the box alright?" He says and I nod slowly digging through the box biting my lip. Why have we never used these before?? I close my eyes grabbing something out and it feels similar to the other vibrator as I look it's the exact same just a much larger ball. "Oh kitten this is going to look amazing~" he moans. "Go on and put it in." He says as I wince inserting the much larger ball feeling my stomach flip at the amount of vibration moaning out incoherent nonsense. "Good boy now pump yourself through a dry erection. Then you have permission to put the dildo in your tight little ass for daddy~" he says as I pump myself quickly wanting the feeling of it inside me while he calls me names.

"F-Fuck Mark..!" I moan out at the pain of the dry erection going to take the two vibrators out of my ass and take off the ring.

"No no. Those stay where they are." He says causing my throat to go dry.

"M-mark I can't do all of that.." I grunt as I feel myself get hard again my heavy breathing clearly noticeable.

"You're my little slut aren't you? You can do it." He growls jerking himself off at a faster pace as I nod.

"R-Right.." I mumble hovering over the fake dick making sure it's clearly in frame.

"I want you to ride it roughly Sean. Drop onto it. Do it as if it were me there fucking you senseless." He says staring into my eyes as I nod dropping onto the dildo, an inaudible scream coming out of my mouth as I bounce up and down on the dildo painfully fast. "Oh fuck thats it babe just keep doing that..!" He moans out.

"M-Mark it hurts..!" I shout feeling the vibrators moving around rubbing my walls making me go through a second dry orgasm.

"Just keep going sexy it'll get better." He says. "I'm close don't worry~..!" He says as I bounce faster feeling my ass hit the floor every time putting my arm up to grip the nightstand as his moans become grunts and I open my eyes moaning now too.

"M-Mark please..!" I moan out as the pain disappears and I'm a moaning mess.

"Go ah-head..!" He moans as I watch him cum taking the cock ring off letting all my fluids out on the hardwood floor slowing my pace on the dildo panting. "Good boy. Now clean yourself off and put my stuff away then get some rest. I'm coming home tomorrow so I can be the one shoving my cock up your ass." He demands as I nod.

"Oh please do daddy~" I say just to get him going as I smirk.

"Fucking hell.." he grunts as I watch him clean up and so do I.

"Goodnight Mark. See you tomorrow." I say smiling.

"Goodnight Jack. I love you." He says.

"I love you.." I say hanging up doing as he told me.

--

Thats two in one day wowza

-tay