Spoopy Time!||septiplier

Mark's POV

I wake up and hear a faint snoring. I turn around and see Jack sleeping peacefully. I smile and kiss his forehead then leave the bed and enter the bathroom (or restroom, whatever you prefer). I grab my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it then continue to brush my teeth. I finish up then wash my brush and leave the bathroom.

I leave the room and walk down the stairs and head to the kitchen. I see Chica and Gizmo sleeping on the couches, which makes me smile. I look at the couch and see a bag then remember that I went to the store last night to get some costumes for Chica and Gizmo. I run to the bag and take the costumes out. I got Chica a Dorothy costume and I got Gizmo a Darth Vader costume.

I put the costumes on the table and walk to the kitchen to make breakfast. I get eggs and some bacon and head to the stove. I start to crack the eggs on the pan when I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders. I smile and turn the stove off. I turn and see a sleepy Jack. I smile and lift him up and he wraps his legs around my waist. I rub circles onto his back then he giggles. "Mark! Stop that! It tickles!" I smile and kiss his shoulder.

"Okay, my love." I set him on the counter and turn back to the stove to finish breakfast. From the corner of my eye I can see him yawn and rub his eyes. "Awe is my cute husband sleepy?" I see him blush as he nods. I turn the heat on low and walk over to him. I place my hands on his waist and pull him closer to me and kiss him passionately. He groans into the kiss a little and I smile.

I let go of him and walk back to the stove and finish breakfast. I serve the both of us. I go to the counter and pick him up and take him to the table. I set him down on his seat and walk to my side of the table. We start to eat when I see the dogs chasing each other from the corner of my eye. I laugh and start to eat. I look at Jack and I see him petting Chica and Gizmo. I smile and walk to the sink and wash my plate.

I see Jack set his plate in the sink so I grab it and wash it. "You didn't have to do that Markimoo." He kisses my cheek and walks to the living room. I put the dishes away and walk to the couch and sit next to him. "Hey. I was thinking, since today is Halloween and we're gonna have a party with all of our gay friends, we could do some cute but sexy costumes. What do you think?" He looked at me and nodded.

He crawled onto my lap, cupped my face and kissed me. "I'll be a sexy police officer and you'll be the 'innocent prisoner'. Deal?" I tell him. He nods and kisses me again then bites my lip and walks away. I roll my eyes and start walk toward the stairs when I hear metal clanking. I turn around and see Jack with handcuffs. "Kinky." I say and I walk upstairs and enter the bedroom. I turn around and see Jack throw the handcuffs onto the bed as he sits down on the edge. "What are you doing, babe?" he crosses his legs and pushes his glasses up so he could see me better.

"I'm going to the store to get the costumes. Wanna come?" He smiles then nods and goes to his drawer. He grabs some sweatpants and his 'Markiplier' shirt. I smile and walk to him. "I see you're wearing my shirt." I kiss his cheek. "I love you, Jack." He smiles and turns around. "I love you too, Mark." He kisses me and goes to the bed and takes his clothes off then changes. I get some sweats and my 'Jacksepticeye' shirt. I smirk and look at Jack. "Twins." I tell him as I shrug and giggle.

We walk down the stairs and I grab the keys from the table and grab his hand. He smiles and I take him to the car and lock the door behind me. I unlock the car and let go of Jack's hand then run to the passenger's side and open the door for him. "Why thank you. What a gentleman." He winks at me and I shrug. "Oh, just me being me." I chuckle and close the door and walk to the driver's side and put my seat belt on. "Ready?" he nods and I start the car and reverse onto the main road.

~ D A D D Y aka Nicole😇

GUESS WHO'S BACK. BACK AGAIN. NICOLE'S BACK. TELL A FRIEND. LMAOOOO. JUST A HEAD'S UP I MAY BE WRITING AGAIN SOON ON MY ACCOUNT SO I HOPE YOU ALL ARE READY FOR AN UPDATE AFTER A COUPLE OF MONTHS OR SO. ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS AND I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN PART 2 OF 'SPOOPY TIME!' Also I named it 'Spoopy Time' because... Halloween and shit. Anyway's love you guysss.