the strippers stranger||septiplier

Jack's POV

I yawn sitting up on the couch realizing what time it is grabbing my phone running to the room digging out my outfit sighing slipping it on making sure it fits correctly still around me doing a few twists  to look over myself more before walking out locking my apartment behind me.

I make my way to work sighing not ready for another night of drunken hormonal men and women grabbing at me trying to be the one to win me for the night.

I step into the club liquor smell hitting me instantly as I walk backstage looking over some props debating biting my lip.

hmm. I grab a medium sized dilldo needing as much money as possible before walking on stage putting one end of it down on the floor since it has a suction cup on that end. I then walk over to the pole already feeling a bill hit my backside blushing as I drop fast to the beat of the music before bouncing back up making sure to drag my hand up my leg making my skinny jeans wrinkle towards the top as I walk around the pole before spinning around it with one hand and my feet up off the ground seeing the money fly up on stage.

I nearly mess up when I see a man with bright red hair but don't as I continue to dance and grind against the pole. I then slowly begin picking up the money hearing guys shouting at me to do more so I set my money aside knowing exactly what to do as I unzip the bottoms and pull them off slowly walking over to the dilldo pulling my boxers down just enough to show off my ass keeping my dick covered.

it hits me how badly this will hurt as I rub it roughly against my ass with my back to the crowd so they can watch me shove it into me.

I slowly push the tip of it in me before tightly closing my eyes letting myself drop onto it whimpering out making sure they don't see. I then bounce up and down on it forcefully moaning to myself as I turn with it still in me so that I'm facing the crowd before pulling off of it collecting the rest of the money limping as I pull up my boxers and fix my pants before walking off the stage.

even though they're asking me to do more they all know what's next. I strut down into the crowd so the next performer can go faking a smirk as some guy pulls me onto his lap gently grinding myself onto him feeling him stuff money down my pants as I make myself moan to give the guy pleasure.

he stuffs more money down my pants before I get up and walk off. this repeats a few times before I finally make it over to the red haired man getting onto his lap and he smells different than the other men. he smells of the sea and ax cologne.

"why are you not drunk? this is a club." I say chuckling while grinding myself hard against this handsome stranger.

I hear him grunt over the loud music "I can't drink." he manages to say before my hand gropes his dick through his pants. "I-I don't have any money kid." he says to me and I roll my hips harder against him leaning down to his ear.

"I don't mind." I whisper before biting his ear grabbing his hand pulling him up off the chair and to my private room shutting the door.

"we don't have to do anything......" he trails off waiting for me to say my name.

"It's Sean. but you can call me whatever you want." I whisper with a smirk as I wait for his answer.

"alright Sean." he says with a sudden lust in his eyes. "My name is mark but you can call me Master." he purred in my ear while bringing a hand down my pants pressing a finger against my asshole through my boxers making me moan out in pleasure.

"Mmmm you're so hot." I say back to him feeling him grip my hair hard with his free hand.

I feel his lips on my skin as he pushes me back on the silky sheets unbuttoning my tight skinny jeans pulling them off kissing down my chest while doing so making me moan. "Fuck Mark!" I moan feeling him squeeze me through my boxers making me yelp. "F-!" I gasp arching my back.

I feel him move back up my body to me ear "it's Master." He whispers making my bite my lip.

He then squeezes me again tracing my length through my boxers making me whine and fidget under him. "Master please!" I moan out. "Fuck me..!" I beg him.

"Patience baby." He mumbles moving back down kissing my dick through my boxers making me moan and tangle my hands in his hair.

I feel him tug at my boxers pulling out my dick kissing the side of it rubbing my inner thigh licking all the way up to the tip.

"M-master please fuck me!" I moan even more.

He pulls away turning me over so my butt is up in the air and I feel his clothed dick grind against my ass making me moan at the thought of how big he probably is. He brings his hand down to my mouth shoving his fingers in it without asking. He grips my ass as he takes his fingers out of my mouth rubbing them on my ass and so I brace myself for it gasping feeling two fingers enter me as his grip tightens when I try to move away. "M-mar-" I jump moaning feeling him slap my ass when I almost say his name starting to move the two fingers around making me moan again.

"I'm not going to use my third finger baby so this might hurt a bit." He says as he removing his fingers from me and I hear him fumbling to unzip his jeans taking them off along with his boxers as I stay put but decide to sit up turning around wanting to kiss him.

He kisses back as I run my hands over his toned stomach down to his dick stroking it gently before gently grazing his lip with my teeth as I move down his stomach and suck at his tip making him moan and tangle his hands in my hair as I close my eyes trying to focus on not gagging before taking some of him in my mouth feeling his grip on my hair tighten tugging at it making me take in more of him feeling it hit my throat nearly gagging making a noise as he shoves his dick in my mouth.

"Mmm make that sound again." He moans out talking about me gagging as I screw my eyes shut tightly not wanting it to be to bad as I let him push me down on him again making the noise again. "Moan for me baby." He whispers reaching over with his free hand to slap my ass keeping his other hand on my hair as I moan from the mixture of pain and pleasure that this man is giving me.

He pulls me off him turning me around pushing my face into the mattress rubbing his dick against me before pushing into me holding my hips down as I try to move away in pain. He rubs small circles on my hips before moving without warning making me gasp but then moan.

He increases his speed and rests his body on mine with an arm around my waist pumping me the other in my hair as I feel myself twitch already close.

I feel myself release onto the bed wanting to collapse as he continues to slam into me before suddenly stopping just holding me on his dick. "I want you to ride me." He whispers in my ear and I nod a little being obedient biting my lip as he rolls us over and I spin around so that I'm facing him before he returns to slamming into me making my back arch now as he suddenly hits my prostate making me moan loudly.

"F-fuck right there!" I shout a bit trying to get him to hit that spot again feeling myself grow harder again from marks constant stroking and then feel him hit my spot again making my eyes roll back in pleasure.

"Beg for it baby." He says.

"Please master f-fuck!" I shout wanting him to continue hitting that spot as he does making my mouth hang low with my eyes closed. I then feel myself twitch again as I cum on his face a bit this time tightening around him as he moans out holding me all the way down so that I'm sitting on him as he cums hitting my prostate with it making my moan mix with his before he pulls me off him hugging me close.

"You're a mess." I smile kissing him tasting myself on his lips.

"Shower??" He asks and I nod as we get up to go shower.

--

OOOOOOOKAYYYY WOW. WELP I HOPE YALL LIKED THE SIN

-Taylor 💥