Torture chair||darkseptiplier

••Jacks POV••

I've been teasing Mark all day long and its so fun because I know he can't do anything about it he's to nice to do anything to me. I walk over to the kitchen smirking as he turns around facing me and I grind myself against him.

He suddenly grabs my hips making me confused "Mark?" I ask as he holds me against himself with a much stronger grip than I remember my boyfriend having. "M-Mark," I moan out as he gropes my ass. "what are you doing?"

"My names not Mark kitten." He whispers his voice much deeper than I remember as well. I close my eyes when this Mark look alike squeezes my ass and I feel a breeze opening me eyes in shock seeing we're no longer in Mark and I's apartment.

"M-Mark where are we..?" I stutter pulling away from him and my eyes widen seeing how dark his eyes were stepping away feeling nervous as he steps closer.

"We're somewhere where no one can hear your pretty little screams." He whispers as it echoes through the room making me gulp.

"W-Where's Mark..?" I almost whisper.

"He's in here. He's enjoying the show." The Mark look alike tells me and I look around hoping for his chocolatey eyes to meet my own before feeling his hand on my chin roughly turning my head to look at him tapping his head. "In here jackaboy." He whispers smirking to reveal Marks much sharper k-nine teeth.

"W-who are you..?" I ask now starting to believe it isn't Mark..

"A much better Mark. Dark." He says before sucking at my neck and I don't deny it because in a way it is still Mark.. I grip Darks arm tighter squeezing my eyes shut as he sinks his two teeth deep into my neck making one knee drop a bit melting suddenly as pleasure kicks in.

"F-Fuck..!" I moan out turning my head further to give him more access to my neck. "F-Fuck Dark!" I grunt as he swirls his tongue over the wound as he sucks some of the blood from it.

"You've been very naughty Jack." Dark says to me "teasing Mark and I like that?? Tsk tsk." He says pulling my body roughly forwards making my body crash against his making me whimper.

"I'm sorry." I groan as he squeezes my ass sliding his hands around to the front of my jeans unbuttoning and unzipped them pushing his hand down my pants.

"Sorry isn't going to changeee what you did." Dark purrs squeezing my dick through my boxers sucking at my neck again. His teeth sinking into another spot making me bite my lip. "I think you need to be punished." He says pulling away smiling a toothy grin showing off my blood before licking his teeth clean of it pulling my pants off.

He then pulls my shirt off leaving me in my boxers. "W-What..? Punished..?" I stutter as he kisses down my chest to my stomach and then to the hem of my boxers pulling them down with his teeth grazing his nose over my dick making me moan.

I feel his hands go around to my ass standing back up walking me backwards until the backs of my knees hit metal looking behind me to see a metal chair with a mechanical dildo and restraints on it as I look back to dark nervous. "I thought about pushing you down onto it raw but that'd be so painful." He says smirking as he licks three of his fingers pushing the first on into me pressing his lips to mine harsh enough to make me gasp. I moan quietly unable to stop them as he continues to spread me before his fingers are removed.

He then pushes me back as I do my damnedest to make me go down on his.. toy. Slowly but fail because of his strength screaming in pain as it fills me up feeling my ass hit the metal chair. He then locks my arms and feet to it leaving me there froze not wanting to move in fear of the pain getting worse.

"Scream as loud," he pauses as I hear a click shouting trying to arch my back as it begins to be forced in and out of me. "As you want." He finishes kissing my neck reaching down to my dick stroking it.

"F-fuck!!" I scream as it begins to vibrate and turn a bit hitting my g-spot making me shriek as the cold metal hits my spot making dark chuckle.

"Mmm I love the way you scream but its not enough. I want more." He whispers still incredibly close to me as he begins lifting my hips in sync with the dildo before dropping me down as it slams back in making me bite down on darks shoulder screaming again. "Thats it baby scream for me." He groans stroking my dick and I'm surprisingly close already.

"D-Dark please make it sto-" I cut myself off with another scream as its slammed into me making me tear up now.

"You say harder??" He asks as I rapidly shake my head no.

I think it was no..?

It doesn't matter as I see him crank it up to the highest notch making me scream really loud arching my back screwing my eyes shut tightly as precum drips from my dick.

The pain begins to go away now as I hold back not wanting it to end "of f-fuck Dark more!" I scream as I lift my hips on my own to try and gain more pleasure as I fail to hold it back cumming all over my stomach and Darks hand which he licks clean before cleaning my stomach not turning off the machine yet.

"Mmm you taste wonderful." He whispers in my ear moaning and I feel so tired feeling empty as he stops the machine taking me off it.

I close my eyes for what felt like seconds and as I open them I see that we're back at Marks and he lays me on the couch. "Now Mark won't remember any of this but I'll see you next time." He explains with a wink. "Bye bye." He says as his voice fades and his eyes brighten.

"Hey baby." I say my voice horse from screaming as he smiles draging his hand down my body to my pants.

"What ever will I do to you for teasing me." He whispers as I moan quietly.

--

AYEEE OKAY SO THATS THAT HORAY FOR SMUT AMIRITE!?

-Taylor 💥 (author-sin)