Chapter 23

It's been a month since you and Jimin began dating.

Everything was just so perfect. The cuddles, kisses, and sweet words he whispered to you.

But today was the day Jimin was taking you to visit Jungkook.

Jimin had a friend that told him, Jungkook was actually a good friend of his since Jungkook moved there. Jimin's friend agreed that he'll tell Jungkook meet him at a restaurant so you and Jimin could go instead.

---

"Watch your step." Jimin helped you up the train steps.

You smiled as you sat down, "Thank you Jimin~"

Jimin nodded and sat next to you.

"Wah~ I'm so excited!" You clasped your hands together with a smile plastered on your face.

Jimin patted your head, "It'll be a long drive so you should get some rest."

You nodded, "But I wanna take pictures of the scenery!" You tugged on his sleeve.

Jimin sighed, "Fine!" He pecked your cheek, "But promise me you'll rest a bit okay?"

You nodded then looked out the window, holding your camera.

You took a couple of pictures of the scenery while Jimin slept. An old couple across of you and Jimin smiled as they saw you.

"You'll last a very long time. I know it." The old woman gave you a smile.

"Thank you." You bowed to her while putting your camera away.

You yawned and leaned against Jimin's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around you and pulled you closer. He always had this habit of making someone his personal teddy bear.

You slowly began to fall asleep.

---

After about two hours you and Jimin finally reached your destination. You called a cab and had them take you and Jimin to the hotel you guys were staying at.

Jimin checked in and carried yours and his bags to the room.

"Jagi can you get the keys in my pocket?" Jimin's hands were full with bags and luggage so he couldn't unlock the door.

"Okay." You grabbed the key from his pocket and unlocked the door, letting him in.

He put the bags down as you walked in and closed the door behind you.

The room had two beds, a large bathroom, a balcony with a view of the city, and a flat screen tv, it also had a mini fridge but it sucked cause you had to pay two dollars for a damn soda.

"We have 30 minutes to get ready..." Jimin looked at his watch then to you.

You nodded and went straight to your luggage to find an outfit.

You picked out a simple outfit that you'd be comfortable in. It was also kind of humid so you had to find a cool one.

You exited the bathroom after changing and saw Jimin styling his hair in the tv screen.

"Pfft." You quietly giggled.

Jimin looked over to you and smiled, "Ready?"

You nodded then both you and Jimin were on your way.

---

It took about 45 minutes to reach your destination.

"We have a reservation with Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin told the waitress and she nodded.

She showed you and Jimin to a table where a Jungkook was sitting.

He was looking at the menu with such a serious stare.

"Jungkook-ah!" You smiled and ran towards him.

Jungkook looked at you then to Jimin. He was surprised and shocked, "Why are you here?" He didn't hug back but he pushed you away.

"You agreed to see me..." you mumbled to him.

Jungkook shook his head and stood up, "I should go," he said, "I didn't agree to this nor do I want anything to do with this."

Suddenly another man came from behind you and pushed Jungkook back, "This lovely lady came all the way to see your face and this is how you react?"

---

A/N: Happy 4 years with BTS ❤️