Chapter 10

The zoo trip was coming to an end, "Are you hungry?" Jimin spoke while you both walked to his car as the sun slowly settled.

"Hm? Not really." You shrugged.

Jimin nodded, "I'll buy some food anyway." His smile was contagious.
---
He drove to a convenience store, "Let's buy some slushies and stuff." He unbuckled his seat belt and you did the same.

You entered the convenience store as Jimin was in front of you already eyeing out certain things that caught his interest.

"Slushies." He pulled your hand towards the slush machines.

You grabbed the same sized cup as Jimin which was the extra large size.

He ran to the machines and filled his cup with various flavors. "Jimin, aren't you going a little over board?" You asked him as he filled his cup with another flavor.

He shook his head, still concentrating on putting the cover on his cup.

You filled your cup with one flavor and put the cover on and grabbed a straw.

Jimin went to the hot section and grabbed a few hotdogs, "This should be enough." He also got some chips, and candies.

You looked at the counter containing all the junk foods and sighed. You knew you were going to gain a few pounds after this.
---
Jimin drove both of you back to his house.

He opened his house door and entered as you followed behind. He placed all the snacks on the coffee table in front of the tv.

You sat on the couch and he sat besides you, "What do you want to watch?" He grabbed the remove, pressing a button while looking at all the shows and movies.

A certain movie caught your eye, "THAT ONE!" You jumped up.

He giggled and pressed the button.

The movie played and you were totally lost in the movie as you shoved handfuls of snacks in your mouth.

After an hour and a half the movie ended.

The snacks were scattered everywhere, the slushy cups were empty, Jimin and yourself were on the couch slouching like corpses.

"That was fun." He sat up and fixed his hair.

You sat up, rubbing your eyes. "Jimin I'm tired."

He nodded, "Sleep in my room. I'll clean up and sleep on the couch." He patted your head then stood up, picking up the trash.

"I'll help-"

"No it's okay. Go to sleep." He smiled once again and gently pushed you towards the direction of his room.

You nodded and entered his room.

The smell of bubble gum lingered, clothes scattered across his floor, and his bed was as messy as could be.

You yawned and plopped down into his bed. You pulled the covers over your face and slowly closed your eyes.

Suddenly a buzzing sound woke you up. You peeked from the blankets and looked to the side on his bed stand.

Your phone.

The notifications were going off with messages from Jungkook, your workplace, and your apps.

You looked towards the door of Jimins bed room. You gulped seeing he was no where near.

You reached out and grabbed your phone. A wave of guilt hit you when you heard Jimin's voice.
---
A/N: I think I have writers block T-T