Chapter 2

You pouted before you drank your water.

"My shift is over soon. Stay here for fifteen more minutes." Jungkook stood up, patted your head then walked away.

You put your head down trying to remember the mans face clearly.
----
Once Jungkook's shift was over he drove both of you to his house.

He lifted your arm onto his shoulder and carried you in.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! I can walk myself~!" You slurred your words, still pretty drunk from before.

"Will you shut up?" He placed you on the couch while taking a deep breath and cracking his back, "How much do you weigh?"

"Not much hehe." You giggled while you sat upside down on his couch.

"Oh my gosh! Y/N you're gonna puke if you continue being like this!" Jungkook scolded you sitting you right side up.

You smiled, "Jungkoooooooook! Make me your special drunk soup!"

"No." he sternly said.

"Whyyy?"

"I'll make you it tomorrow. It's best during a hangover." He walked to the hallway closet and grabbed an extra blanket and pillow.

"Is that for me?" You asked pointing at the blanket and pillow in his arms.

He shook his head, "Nope, its for me. You're going to sleep in my room tonight, and I'll sleep on the sofa in the living room."

"Alright." You giggled.

Jungkook disappeared into the bathroom and you heard the bath water running.

He gestured his hand into the bathroom, "Take a bath. I'll find you some clothes."

You nodded and entered the bathroom, closing the door behind you.
---
"Ah~" you sighed while you sank into the warm water. "Who was that guy anyway?" You shrugged it off, thinking maybe you were just seeing things cause you were drunk.
---
You finished your bath and walked out of the bathroom with only a towel around you.

"Here. Clothes." Jungkook handed you a pair of sweat pants and a sweater.

"Thank you~!" You ran into his room, locked the door. And got changed.

The sweatpants was loose and the sweater was huge on you.

"Jungkook I'm tired." You exited his room rubbing your eyes like a child.

"Wait, you need to dry your hair better." He got out the blow dryer and sat you on the couch as he dried your hair.

He then braided it. "There you go." He stood up.

"When did you learn to braid?" You asked him looking at your neatly braided hair.

"You taught me when we were little." He chuckled then pushed you in his room then closed the door.

You quietly climbed him his large fluffy bed and fell asleep.
---
>Jimin POV<

I watched as Y/N drove away with that scum bag Jungkook.

I should've took her when I had the chance.

Y/N I wish you a good sleep...

>End Jimin's POV<

I woke up and saw the sun seep through the curtains. Is this Jungkook's room? You tried to sit up but the pain pierced through your head.

"JUUUNGKOOOOK!" You shouted as your head fell back down into the pillows.

Jungkook came threw the door with a tray containing a bowl of soup, protein shake, and a cookie. "Morning drunken lady." He smiled.

"Yah! It's not funny! My head is dying right now!" You growled and he just laughed more.

He helped you sit up by putting pillows behind you, "Your fault." He said placing the last pillow behind you.

"Why'd you let me drink!?" You grumbled.

"I was working!" He pinched your cheek and you flinched away from him.

The door bell suddenly rang.

"I'll get it." Jungkook left the room.
-----
A/N: Who could be at the door?

I hoped you guys enjoyed~ sorry I took so long to update this book ❤️😂 author-nim loves youuu

Stalker • Park Jimin On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara