"The bad idea was bringing him back," Liam replied, looking at Eiza. He didn't want to hurt her, but as much as Liam tried to resist the temptation to send Theo back to Hell, he couldn't.

     "Liam, stop, we've talked about this before. You have to give him a chance," Eiza said, starting to get angry. "He has chains in his hands, or can you not see that?"

     "He has betrayed us before," Liam whispered-shouted, pointing at Theo. "He could easily do it again."

     "He is not doing it, because I'm here."

     Liam puffed at Eiza's insistence.

     "Scott's right. This is a mistake."

     "Of course Scott said that," Eiza snarled. "Just when I wasn't in front of him."

     Theo admired how Eiza, somehow, defended him. He was sure she still had feelings for him, but Eiza was not an easy girl, and if he was going to try and fix their relationship, he had to do the impossible for it.

     Hayden, seeing that Eiza was starting to get bad-humored, decided to make a comment.

     "You took a risk. We took a risk. But it was the right thing to do."

     "THANK YOU," Eiza exclaimed, raising her arms up. "See, Liam, I'm not saying he's worth our trust, but the pack has given everybody a second chance. Except him," Eiza said, pointing at Theo. "Peter is far much worse than him, and we had to go to him for help."

     "I believe in you," Hayden said, turning to look at Liam. She took a few steps towards him, and they kissed right there.

     "This seems like a good moment to give me my kiss," Theo whispered, so Eiza could hear it.

     "Maybe later."

     Eiza laughed to herself as soon as she said that, and Theo accompanied her on the act. Growing tired of watching Liam and Hayden snogging, Theo decided to stop them.

     "You guys want me to leave you alone?" Theo asked. They both sent him a death glare. "Oh, that's right. I can't."

     This being said, Theo took a grab of his chains and threw them to the ground.

     "You guys need to sign up for OTP of the year," Eiza sarcastically remarked.

     "What's an OTP?" Liam asked, feeling out of place.

     "You guys live under a rock," Eiza answered, laughing to herself.

     "Ha! I got that reference!" Theo screamed happily, clapping once and pointing at Eiza.

     "Sure you did, Steve Rogers," the enchantress replied.

    "You guys need to sign up for OTP of the year," Hayden said, mimicking Eiza. Suddenly, a thunder was heard. "We better hurry."

     That being said, the four teenagers continued with their journey.

• • •

"Why am I always the last one to know everything?" Eiza protested, seeing that the gang — including Scott, Mason, Corey, Sabrina, and even her brother — were already there. The pack ignored her question and proceeded to explain the plan to the newly arrived members. Eiza didn't pay much attention as she thought about Lydia. She will call her friend later.