IX ⋆ THEO

GHOST FEELINGS CHAPTER IX

╔═══════════════╗  

THEO

╚═══════════════╝

★ ✶ ★ ✶ ★

   The fact that Eiza was feeling a strange sensation of distrust towards one of her best friends — Liam — after she turned off her mobile phone, wasn't the most outstanding part of it all. Neither was the hallucination of Theo the teenager saw during her visit to Canaan. Yes, those were facts that made Eiza aware of what might happen when she returned to Beacon Hills, but that wasn't what was worrying her the most.

     It was her friends.

     She didn't know what they saw while they were on that enchanted town, but it definitely did something to them, because they were acting weirdly around Eiza, the three of them.

     On their way back, it was all silent. The only sound that was heard was the motor roaring and the constant sound of cars passing by.

     Eiza didn't turn on her phone yet, but she was sure that Lydia and Malia did, because they had their gazes on the screen. The enchantress didn't dare to turn it up yet in case Scott — the driver — needed help with something, although she knew it wasn't possible, because he was an alpha and could handle everything perfectly alone.

     Eiza thought she heard a few gasps coming from the back seats, but she decided not to ask, because if it was something important, they would have told her.

     Right?

     She was sure it was some add of a new nail polish or a photo of a deer, since Malia loves them.

     In case something happened, Scott asked if everything was okay. Lydia nodded, but Scott couldn't see her, so the copilot told him.

     Forty minutes later, they all got safely to Beacon Hills. Eiza asked Scott to give her a lift to highschool, once Lydia was on her house, since it was open because of lacrosse practice and she left something there. Malia was tagging along, because she said their parents were out for the weekend and she'd got bad vibes when her parents left her alone in her house once. Eiza didn't have a problem to share her bed with her, Malia was one of her best friends.

     Looks like tonight they were having deer.

     Once Scott and the crew arrived to highschool, Eiza got off and told him to settle the things up for dinner, because Melissa told her that she was doing an extra turn at the hospital. Scott insisted on waiting for her, but Eiza reassured him that she could walk home, that it was fine.

     Scott drove off, so Eiza went to her locker, turned on her phone, grabbed a jacket that she left there, and went straight home.

• • •

What Eiza found when she arrived home wasn't what she was expecting. Like, at all.

When she first got in, everything went quiet. Malia stood up from the floor with blood in her hands, Scott and Liam — who was there too, along with Hayden — stopped trying to set Malia aside from someone.

Someone with blond hair and bright blue eyes.

She was definitely mad.

Eiza didn't become aware of the expression that transformed her face. She thought that the Cannan aura was still inside her, that she was hallucinating; but, really, she wasn't.

Theo stood up from the floor, whipping off his trousers. Not a word was said between those two, only stares, but murmurs could be heard. Obviously, that didn't matter to them.

"This isn't real," was the only thing Eiza dared to say on that precise moment. "Scott, tell me this isn't real."

Eiza looked at one of her best friends, praying for it to be false with a stare. Scott, as much as he wanted to reassure her, he couldn't.

"It's real," Scott whispered, lowering his head. "I'm sorry."

Those were the only words Eiza needed to collapse, at the sight of the man she loved, the man she loves. She couldn't take it, her heart was aching. She refused to believe it, but she knew it was true, so, with a movement of her head, she climbed up the stairs to her room and locked up the door.

There was no need to say that Theo was heartbroken, too, because a tear fell from his eye. He loved her so much it hurt, and he couldn't bare a sight like this.

Not now, not ever.

• • •

Theo sat down on a chair while Scott and his beta Liam discussed his decision. Malia and Hayden went to set up the coyote's room, so they weren't interrupting anything.

Eiza heard everything, absolutely everything.

"Scott, I need you to trust me with this. He knows how to save Stiles!" Liam said, trying to reason with him.

"We don't have time for mistakes, Liam!" Scott whispered-shouted.

"So, what do you suggest? To send him back down to Hell?" Liam asked.

When she heard this, Eiza couldn't take it anymore. Now that Theo was back, for good, she wasn't going to let him go. She couldn't believe that her friends where thinking about sending him back to Hell, she thought that they've discussed this, and they could have locked Theo up in Eichen House instead of the other option.

So she did the only thing that was left.

She made herself heard.

"IF YOU SEND HIM BACK DOWN TO HELL, I WILL PERSONALLY TAKE CARE OF CHOPPING OFF BOTH OF YOUR HEADS, YOU DUMBASSES!" Eiza screamed from her room, feeling overwhelmed from all that had taken place that day.

Downstairs, Theo laughed, proud of her, making a sarcastic remark.

"There's no doubt that she dated a Hale," Theo said while laughing.

"SHUT UP!" the others said, making Theo blush from frustation.

Eiza decided that it was enough for one night, so she went to the only place where she really felt safe: her brother's and best friend's house. At least, there, she would have time to think. And maybe, just maybe, she would sneak out to talk to Theo.

Because, deep, deep inside, she wanted to.

★ ✶ ★ ✶ ★

First of all. IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I'll update more recently, I promise.

I hope you liked this chapter, there will be more like this one. See you later!