Kpop's Victory! ~ (A/N)

Crap crap crap crap.... okay first sorry, i should have done that sooner, crap.... fu- i mean flower me!!! urgh... i'm sooooo clumsy.... wait... just like Joonie oppa... AAaaaah KIM NAMJOON IS MA DAAAADEU!!! kkkk lol just kidding, anyway kids, i should have published this note sooner, that would have been less "crap" or none in this note kkk

i'm sooooo and still freaking super duper Aaaahhh happy ever since our big boys won an award at the BBMAs! ~ YAHOO!!!! halleluja! ~~~ Moohahahaha!!! My feelings are still mixed up, idk if i'm the only who still feel that way, it's like it just hapened yesterday hehe those adorable dorky seven boys, i owe them a lot hhhh i know that could sound cheesy and so cliche but yeah i do owe them so many things... i can't count how many times they made up my days, they brighten up both of my lil' sis and I's mood, they made us laugh to tears kkk they made us learn things, they thaught us to be ourselves, they spread love in our hearts, and how thankful i am toward them for giving me so many international friends who call me back buddy or fam hehe that's so sweet, and precious, i've never experienced such a fam-like thing before... And then, these seven cute lil' dorks, they gave me ambition, inspiration, positiveness, and fam-like friends...

BTS winning that award was not their or ARMYs' victory but it was the K-Pop's victory, and i feel a bit sad that instead of being Kpopers, being one, regardless of the fandom, some ppl went to vote for other artists instead of doing that for BTS, and they wished BTS could lose only because these people were kpopers from other fandoms... honestly, that was sad, and stupid... T^T well anyway, since our boys won at the end, let's neglect such fan war moments, cause that's just silly, BTS were there as Kpop artists, as KOREAN artist and not only as BTS, ARMYs' boys, and we all know that ;) huh? ~

P.S: and to all those who underestimated our boys or Kpop.... (sighs) I'm just afraid to insult you, cause if i do that won't make me any different from you ppl ;) sweeeg i'm out! ~

 (sighs) I'm just afraid to insult you, cause if i do that won't make me any different from you ppl ;) sweeeg i'm out! ~