Story 6 (2)

Too much! (Part 2)

-Flashback (3 days ago)

9:00 AM

Namjoon woke up and went straight to the kitchen from where the yummy smell was coming. He walks in to see Jin cooking some korean pancakes, fried kimchi, there was some tasty Kimbap and bibimpap.

Namjoon wanted to help Jin to set the table, but suddenly ended up breaking the table.

Jin: oh my god! Are you okay?

Namjoon: yeah I am but not the table........sorry for that....

Jin: *chuckles* aw it's okay! ~ we got another table in the loft!~

Namjoon: I'm gonna bring it! ~ it's too heavy for you! ~

Jin: aw! ~ you're so sweet! ~ thanks!~

Namjoon went to the loft and tried to get the table and surprisingly nothing happened.

Namjoon: like a boss!~

And went back successfully to the dining room with the table.

Jin: Namjoonie!~

Namjoon: yes?~

Jin: I need to go wake up the kids, please take care of the pancakes.

Namjoon agreed of course, Jin left heading to the boys' room while Namjoon stood close to the pancakes that were still cooking on the fire. Namjoon didn't notice that his sleeve was on fire. Jin came back after a very short while.

Jin: thanks~ you can sit at the table meanwhile~ it's almost done!~

Namjoon: yep~

Namjoon puts his 'infire' sleeve on the table, and BAM! The table is on fire!

Jin: w-water! Water!

Namjoon's shirt is now all on fire, he stood up and started running around from a corner to another as he screamed like a crazy.

Namjoon: HEEEEEEEEEEELP! HAAAAA! HELP MEEEEE!

Jin: oh! Balli! Go in the shower!

Namjoon runs to the bathroom and goes under the shower to save himself and he successfully does.

Jin: wow....... Thanks god nothing worse happened, and no one died... wait! I smell something burning!

Namjoon: it's just me, the burning smell.....

Jin: no... not you..... *sniffs*......*sniffs again*..... OH MY! THE TABLE! THE TABLE IS ON FIRE!

Jin runs back to the dining room to find the table on fire.

Jungkook: *comes in riding his fire truck toy* don't worry! I got that!

Thankfully, Jungkook succeeded to put the fire out...

Namjoon was about to hug Jungkook and tell him that he's proud of him for saving the situation at time as Yoongi walked in when Namjoon suddenly tripped over and a pair of his slippers slipped from his foot, flew in the air in a very, very, very, really fast speed and BAM! It hit Yoongi's left eye causing a black eye........

Yoongi: ....................................................you.......you.....you ruined my pretty pale face! You dumbass!

Namjoon: *forces a cute grin* sorry?~