Group chat (Pt.2)

A/N: before the story starts i forgot in part 1 to thank someone, SofhiaJhanelleEzer thanks for the "kookie's girlffriend" idea~ u gave me this cute and fun idea so thanks bud ;)

now let the story begin!!~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-BunnyKookie added you in the group-

I'm your Hope I'm your angel: oh~ I see you added her to our group chat maknae~

BunnyKookie: guys u better watch your language now and be nice to her;)

I got yes jams: the "better watch your language" part isn't it mom's line usually??

The cool leader nim: boy u better change that name~ lying is a bad sin~~

Mamma bird: look who's talking~ Kim Namjoon, so lying is a bad sin? ~ huh? ~

The cool leader nim: ??

Mamma bird: I KNOW YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROKE MY FAV SUNGLASSES!!!BUT HOW DARE U SAY U DID NOT DO IT??!!!

You: hi~

The cool leader nim: I admit I'm the freaking god of destruction but it's not me who broke them!!! URGH!!!

You: Oops... maybe I better... let's chat later guys...

BunnyKookie: URGH! GUYS! WELL DONE! NOW SHE FEELS AWKWARD! THANK U!

I'm the definition of sweg: idk what's going on since I was asleep but you're welcome Kookie~

BunnyKookie: ...

Mamma Bird: Then who u smart ass boy who freaking broke them? Huh??

The cool leader nim: I DON'T KNOW!!! ASK YOUR KIDS!

Mamma Birds: excuse me?! "your"??!!! did u just say "YOUR"??!!!

I'm your hope I'm your angel: and~ there they go again...-_-'

BunnyKookie: Guys! Guys pls calm your tits down!!! I talked to her and she really wanna get to know you so no s words okay?

I'm your hope I'm your angel: oh~ you know I'm the angel~ you better keep an eye on that perv Jiminie and our dad~

The cool leader nim: YAH! GOSSIPING BEHIND MA BACK U MORONS??!!

I'm your hope I'm your angel: dad... kookie's girlfriend must be reading now our silly conversations... we should show a better image

BunnyKookie: no fight and no bad words pls!!! pls!!!

You: hi again~ hi Kookie's parents~

Mamma bird: oh hi Y/N~ my lil' Kookie told me a lot about u

You: he did? ^-^

Mamma bird: oh btw I told kookie to invite u for dinner at our house this Sunday~

You: right~ but he seemed worried...

I got yes jams: he must be worried for u...

You: me??

I got yes jams: yup...he didn't tell u yet about our dad??

You:uh... no...

I got yes jams: well our dad... it's just really dangerous to stand nearby him, or shake hands with him, or just be under the same roof as him, or let him cook, and the list is reaaally long~ his middle name is God of destruction