2k views!!

daaaaamn i got 2k views now on this book!~ well~~ it's all thanks to you guys~ i'm sorry i haven't published a thing for a while now, it was mainly because of school, i had exams, and i still got more exams coming this february and i'm already expecting my damn smart ass to fuck it all and mess it hahahaha it's not that i'm dumb, i'm smart af (daaaaamn girl such a self confidence hhhhh) well i'm expecting to get bad marks because....ahem Kpop ruined my life, i cannot focus anymore on my studies!!!! plus i'm suuuuuuper lazy af, i'm naturally a lazy ass~ yup~ but let's get back to the topic, thanks again kids for such a big number of views, it really looks big in my eyes, cause i treasure and cherish every single view or comment, and i'm also happy to show my writing skills to you guys (even though i'm not that good~) because i feel like i'm shwowing something nice to my family, i mean we kpop fans are all like a one big family, this is one of the best, prettiest, and important parts of kpop, it is that kpop fans are all one, we don't feel awkward with each other, we get along so well, hhh and surprisngly we all share the exact same mind in general so thank you lovely readers, and love y'all my fam! ~~~~

bbo bbo! ~~~~ oh! and even though i'm kinda out of ideas for now, but still i will try to update one of my books ;)