The Ball Of Sponsors. Part 2

Start from the beginning

“Staring isn't good, Miss Lorrell”. The words were spat from Lacie’s mouth, making a disguised, sarcastic chuckle leave your own mouth as you averted your gaze from Jungkook to the envious female. Though even when you removed your eyes off him, you still felt his piercing stare on you and it was hard to shake off or block. “Well how else am I meant to plot his death?”. You asked with a nonchalant shrug as now a smile pulled the corners of your lips cunningly, as you spared Jungkook a quick glance his way, noticing now his brows were raised curiously.

“Anyway..”. Turning yet again from him, but this time the entire front of your body out of his line of vision, as you held the shot glass out to Lacie with now a warm smile, as you angled your head allowing your kinky mane to fall to one side. “The offer still stands”. After moments of mental debates Lasie took the shot, but as she moved away again she spoke.

“Only if Jungk-”.

“You know what, you and the bastard can continue with what you we're doing...”. You said and wasn't looking for a reply as you began to walk off, the faint shout from her, which you didn't respond to, as you made your way back to the lounge. Then you took your  procrastinated shot. “So I see you failed, sweetheart-”. Clara began and just when you were about to cut her off, you were gripped by a stranger and pulled you out your seat reluctantly.  

“What the actual fuck”. You outraged as you were dragged to the centre of the dance floor, you observed as Skin, Plump n’ Sunshine followed quickly behind though didn't seem to try stop the situation. The male’s hold on you was too tight, as your feet were no longer on the floor and you was close to resorting to biting  the sponsor, when you was unexpectedly passed onto someone else. The hands were just as broad, though they coiled around your waist leisurely and the grip was light compared to the other, as your soles finally met the ground. Ready to turn and claw the shit out of whoever was touching you, the grip on your waist  became secure and then you was pressed against an unfamiliar torso yet when her eyes caught the familiar white cuffs around the wrists, she cursed out the male. Knowing exactly who it was.

“I'm giving you five seconds, Mr Jeon”. You growled lowly through gritted teeth, as your hands instantly enveloped his with a strong determination to pry his hands off you, when something weighed down you right shoulder.  His chin rested on your shoulder, but his face was adjacent with the side of your neck once again, his frequent breaths became a problem as your eyes panicked and wild looked over to Clara. She gave you a look and mouthed a word, the word you got instantly as you calmed down and closed away your tempered silvers, know as your orbs . “Move,... I understand now”. You said under your breath plainly, knowing Jungkook could hear your simple command...and he obeyed alright. He moved, but not how you wanted, his mouth inched closer to the amber skin opposite it as a minimal shudder coursed its way through your body, was rebellious. “Now you move...Miss Lorrell”. He challenged quietly, and he began to sway to the beat of the song which wasn't exactly innocent, as he gradually willed your body into copying his  pace. “Now was that hard”. He cooed mockingly, and that was enough to set you off as you twisted within his grip, so now you were facing him. This swift action resulted in his lips brushing the crook of your neck, and that elicited a heavy exhale from your lips, as your hands found their way on his shoulders.

The Elected Dance, every year the two contestants danced for their sponsors to show their unity and gratefulness for the sheath.

“Do you fear me?”.

“No.”.

“Well you should”. The boy said in a hushed tone, as he carelessly allowed his head to dip down back to her neck, and for his lips to achingly trail the length of it. You knew Jungkook was trying fuck up your mind, so you had to change your motives and use his tactics against him, pulling your neck away from his touch, you eyed your targeted area. His Adam's apple. The prominent bone was desired, but not by your eyes as you sunk your teeth into the milky flesh,  a soft blanket for the bone underneath. A hiss speared through his lips lowly, as you allowed your whites the repeatedly graze the area, whilst words fanned against the now bruised section.

“Do that again, and I'll make sure to slice your neck before we set foot into that arena”.

“Noted, Miss Lorrell”. His words were slurred, as his eyes at some point closed, but still they moved across the dance floor whilst they continued their devilish acts. In fact nothing was visible to anyone due to the amount of volume your hair had.  And once the music changed, and other pairs began to join them on the dancefloor, Jungkook released you roughly as his face went blank but still his stare was severe. As you walked away, you let your hands go behind your back and like before in your apartment, your middle finger stood proud as the others bowed before it. Jungkook of course saw the rude gesture, and a smile managed to take half of his mouth, then play with his lips mindlessly.