Pluck n' Pull

{3rd Person}

The female emerged from the bathroom lethargically, the coal armour hugged her body with no mercy. Gripping every limb with a security that she hadn't felt in a long time. It was a full body suit like Jungkook's, however she had long sleeves that ended at her wrists. All hazel flesh was locked away from all view, the only exception being her face along with her neck. The grey clashed competitively with the metal buckle on the outfit's belt, a cool silver it was and it matched the serenity within her grey,calm eyes....well at least for now. The pools of darkened pearls lapped around Adara's (You if you forgot) iris, as her gaze flicked around her room for a better look. Noticing a small remote, the colour mint, her fingers wrapped cautiously around it, and turned it till a black button was visible. "Hmm". A low hum vibrated against the walls of her inner lips, sealed in it's normal thin line, as her head subconsciously sloped to her right with a new inquisitivity.

"I'm dead anyway, so what's a button to me eh'...". Adara reassured herself, as her thumb caressed the plastic device in light rotations, a sign of her contemplation. "Curiosity killed the cat, Ada". She mused quietly to herself, just before her tongue took a quick walk across her bottom lip. Then suddenly a firm pressure was applied onto the button, as a couple light hearted, carefree words soaked through the unsmiling gates of her mouth. "But satisfaction brought it back". A few moments after she pressed the button there was nothing. Absolutely nothing. Making the female's brows arch with pure confusion, so the next following seconds her thumb abused the button mercilessly as she walked around the room, seeing if there was subtle changes. But there was nothing. Impatient was Adara, releasing a low guttural sound, almost animalistic she allowed the tiny device to meat ferociously with the wall, before shattering into many plastic shards. That's when the largest door burst open the same one her opponent had once overpowered. When it opened, weird creatures flooded in.

"Oh isn't she peculiar!". A tall yet lanky statuesque squeaked, her voice to high for Adara to comprehend as her ears internally winced. "Arlen she's ....she's- well you know". Another, though this one plump, her hair was many majestic shades, pulled and prepped into what seemed to be a very tight bun. Two purple protruding veins were pulsing helplessly by either of her temples, it was a sickening though a fascinating sight. The stout lady attempted to whisper, though she failed miserably causing Adara to catch her, quite rude words.

"Which is?". Adara chimed rudely, her arms were now crossed over her chest, resting lightly over her breasts, as her lips blew a fallen lock of her hair out of her face. Three pairs of eyes now peered at her scornfully. One pair, the only female who hadn't said a word yet, her displeased look was much softer than the other two. Her hair a fair blue, eyes also matching the delicate colour as her build was fragile and petite. "We didn't address you, so do please keep silent as my colleagues and I discuss what we're going to do with you". The words were spat by the chunky female, whose features had been overtaken by a strong sense of disgust. The lady on the right, Arlen, who was basically skin and bone, snorted though quickly slapped a gaunt hand over her mouth to disguise the unladylike sound. However, the blue haired lady on the left shook her head with disappointment. her angelic features were captivating, and her hair was full of much life as it plunged over her frail shoulders.

"Which is a cross-breed, you come from two different races instead of just one, sweetheart". She answered in a soft tone, just audible. But not because she was nervous or afraid, but because it seemed her voice couldn't go reach a louder range. Her words ceased the further growth of resentment on Adara's face, as she eyed each female with a threatening look until she heard the answer to her short question. "I realised". The blunt tone from Adara slit through the air sharply, as the blue haired female merely nodded her head with a shared understanding, whilst the other two's face was mangled with disbelief.

"Clara, you're going to allow he to talk down to you as if you're equal class...especially when she's a cross-breed!". Arlen cried out, as arms raged up into the air and convulsed with her disapproval for the situation. Adara simply threw an amused look at the hollow-cheeked female, as her lips curved a little with a content for both of the female's fury. "Especially when I'm a cross-breed..". She sang lowly, causing the three other heads to jerk in her direction, only making Adara's smile slur pleasingly.

"You-don't-utter-another-word". The bulky woman demanded, gaining a small shrug from Adara who only allowed a crazy grin to part her lips, stretching from either of her ears. "As you wish". The female dared, only leading for a an object to be embedded deep into her nape. w Whilst she was smart mouthing the two moody ladies, Clara, the blue haired lady, had made her way behind Adara. "Sorry, sweetheart". She whispered into Adara's ear, as she allowed her thumb to push against the tip of the syringe, allowing the same poisonous liquid from before to enter you. "Not again". She garbled, as quickly the familiar numbing sensation began to work it's way through her system. The roaring laughter from the much fatter lady, who she hadn't yet got to know of her name, and Arlen was irritable and mocking.

"Oh' pack it in delia, you're meant so set an example considering you are the eldest". Clara snapped, as she supported Adara's body which was becoming more limp by the second, though still distorted words that were clearly offensive were spilling from her mouth. "I see it hasn't gotten to her foul mouth...give her some more to speed up the process, Clara". Delia, the plump one, suggested cruelly as she raised one of her groomed brows, a plum colour, that didn't go at all with her blotched face. "Yes, do that C". Arlen harmonized like a well trained lapdog, as she nodded her head with too much enthusiasm, as she earned a good thump from Clara, after she had rested a knocked out Adara on the bed. "Now...stop the chit chat and help me tidy up our elected, or should I pitch to 'you know who' of both your secrets". Clara presaged, drawing a gulp from both Delia and Arlen, who quickly scurried around Adara with many odd tools. Both female's like nearly every woman in the entire world had a interest in Jeon Jungkook. Well he had it all, and now he was staying within a confined place for only the two contenders, and their trainers and prep teams. So, every woman even some men were doing their best to impress him, the people allocated to work with Adara were considered the unfortunate ones as they would see less of the 'prized male". Despite all the sucking up to the hostile man, he didn't break nor encourage their desperate behavior, in fact he wasn't afraid to comment truthfully on some of them, resulting with a few tears shed from some. So the only thing Clara had on Delia and Arlen was blackmail, and she enjoyed using it even if it was wrong to do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{2nd Person}

"Take a look, sweetheart". Clara said, a small smile held her lips kindly as she guided you over to the nearest mirror. You woke up a few minutes ago from your induced slumber, and still was dressed in the same inefficient gear from before. <Ight...I wasn't raped>. You noted mentally, as your joints were still stiff from being stuck in one position for a long time. Noticing the other two girls were missing from your room you dismissed it, as you turned your gaze to the mirror in front of you.

"Well fuck".....

- Note

My wattpad is playing up so if things repeat do ignore it