Chapter 10

Night Three

Tonight I felt creative. I wanted to build a fort in the living room. Something ive done before. I wanted to see if anyone will assume it is the ghost of Me. I also wonder will Evan react differently to this prank. It wasn't exactly a prank though. It was just Me
Being childish and wanting to build a fort.

I snuck into everyone's room and stole whatever materials I could find. My next task was to find something to prop the fort up with. I decided that the kitchen stools would have to be the structure for the fort. I put the chairs a couple of feet away from each other. I then took some books off the book shelf by the kitchen. I placed the biggest blanket I could found on all the chairs and out books on top of it. Who knew Lui had such a big blanket when his such a small man!

I then placed blankets over the 4 sides of the big blanket. I had to use duct tape to keep them together seeing as there want any clothes pegs laying around. I had to use 2 blankets from the entrance so I could open and close it. Now that the fort was built, I had to make the inside nice and cosy! I ventured around the apartment finding whatever pillows I could, I even stole Evans pillow with minimal effort. Evan wasn't really a heavy sleeper when I was with him, but I guess things change.

Once I had finished I got out of the fort and glanced at my creation. It was definitely looked like I made it, but would the guys realise that? Guess I'll find out in the morning.

--------

"Are you fucking serious!" Tyler frowned seeing a fort in the middle of the living room. I laughed as his expression was flat. The gang looked at the fort and just looked around. Brock frowned.

"Whoever made this it isn't funny" Lui said angrily.

"Why not?" Marcel questioned.

"This was Jonathan's thing!" David huffed.

Evan walked in dressed in jeans and a hoodie. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the fort. I almost felt bad, he looked like he was going to cry. But then again he said I made his life a living hell.

"Please take this shit down before I get back from the grocery store" Evan sighed as he grabbed his car keys off of the counter and slammed the door shut. I followed Evan down to the garage where he got into the SUV. They usually used that when they were keeping things low-key. Evan exited the garage and began driving to what I presumed what the grocery store. I floated above his car and been waited at traffic lights.

-------

Evan exited the SUV and locked it. He then walked towards the entrance and grabbed a shopping cart. I followed Evan through all of the isles just watching him go about his life. I couldn't help but watch him over his strong arms. I could see the veins and If I wasn't a ghost I would've jumped in Evan right in the middle of the dairy isle.

--------

Evan paid for the cart full of unnecessary junk and bear. He then pushed the cart out the door and unlocked the car and opened the boot. He began loading the shopping into the truck. Why am I watching him do this boring shit? I huffed to myself and flew back to the apartment. They had taken down the tent and were all sat in silence.

"Is anyone going to own up?" Marcel questioned.

"No one would do that, no one is that childish in here to built a fucking fort" Tyler huffed.

"Well how did it magically appear in our living room then!?" Marcel growled.

"Maybe Evan did it? Everything that has been done seems like something Jonathan would pull. So maybe Evan wanted to pretend that maybe Jonathan is still here?" Brock suggested.

"Evan hates Jonathan!" Marcel snorted.

"If he hated Jonathan then he would've been back to normal by now. He only says that stuff to get over Jonathan's death" Lui muttered.

"Jonathan was an asshole, I don't know why you are still worked up about him" Marcel said rolling his eyes.

Marcel I hope Karma comes to bite you in the ass.

"Jonathan brought life to this gang! He brought life to Evan!" Craig yelled. Everyone glanced at Craig, it wasn't often Craig had outbursts.

"Yet Evan is currently lifeless" Marcel said with a stern look.

"Didn't you backstab this group? Why are you still here?" Tyler questioned.

"Because Evan let me back in, he is the boss" Marcel said standing up and stretching his limbs.

I wish I was a real person so I could beat the shit out of him.

Tonight's prank was definitely going to be centred around Marcel.