Chapter 9

Night two

Everyone was pissed yesterday. So I decided to be somewhat nice and planned to do one simple prank. Steal the TV remote. Sounds like a little prank but if the gang can't watch TV they will start to murder each other.

---------

The pranks yesterday must've drained everyone as they didn't wake up till around 12 pm. I was slightly annoyed as all l could do was float around the house seeing if anything has changed.

"Hey Ty, is the remote by you?" Craig questioned after everyone had made their breakfast. They all sat around the couch ready to watching the morning news.

"No, guys where's the remote?" Tyler questioned. Everyone stood up checking if they were sitting on it.

I watched in amusement as everyone began to rip the couch apart trying to find the remote.

"Who took the remote" Tyler demanded standing up.

"It's okay, I'll just get another for the heist room" Craig said standing up and pushing Tyler down, with struggle of course.

Fuck! I forget they had a second remote. Well this was a bust! Soon the gang had the tv on. I grabbed the remote from the plant I was going to try sneak it into someone's pocket but I realised I could just switch the channels. So I floated behind the couch and turned the volume down.

"Craig your sitting on the remote!" David whined.

"I'm not it's in the table!" Craig said pointing to the controller.

"I think our Tv is possessed"  Brock chuckled. He was right in a way.

I decided to switch the channels.

"What the fuck man" Tyler growled. Tyler was short tempered which made this even more amusing.

Craig changed it back, so I changed the channel again. It went back and forth until Craig gave up.

"Whose doing this!?" Craig said sounding fed up.

"Everyone put your hands up, Craig turn the channel back to the news" Evan orders. Craig changed it back to the news and put his hands up, everyone else following suit. I didn't dare change the channel.

"What the fuck" Craig muttered seeing the channel not change.

"Okay whose doing it" Tyler said looking at everyone.

"It's probably cause the remote is old" Craig said as he put his hands down. Everyone followed his lead and began watching the Tv again.

After awhile I turned the Tv off completely.

"Nope I'm done!" David said standing up and walking to his room.

"Whose ever doing this bullshit stop, it's fucking annoying man" Tyler said standing up and walking to his shared Bedroom with Craig.

I chuckled seeing Evan looking unpleased. As everyone began to leave for their rooms, I took the controller and put it in Marcel's pocket of his robe. I the followed Marcel to his room. Marcel removed his robe and gulped seeing the remote in his pocket. He looked out the door making sure no one there. I snickered as Marcel placed the remote at the back of the closet.

I was having way to much fun doing this, maybe being a floating spirit is a good thing?