Chapter 7

"You guys do realise that couples who fight are more likely to love each other more right?" Jonathan questioned as he loaded his pistol and rifle. Scotty and Antony exchanged glances and smiled.

"Your lucky I came back" I chuckled. These two were meant to be together. They wouldn't survive without each other.

"We are... I probably would've died for heart break" Scotty sighed.

"Well unfortunately I won't be here for your guys
Wedding so y'know remember me!" I chuckled sadly.

I bid the boys farewell. There was tears but at least we got to say goodbye and they didn't have to see my horrible death like last time.

-------

I underestimated this gang. There were so many of them, I was running out of ammo. I really had lost touch with all this criminal stuff. I found myself out of breath from all the running around, something that rarely happened to me. I wasn't cut out for this shit. Suddenly I felt a pang in my shoulder. Sniper! But where? I glanced around and saw him and shot him. Damit! I just alerted everyone! This wasn't going in my favour. I tried to run but my shoulder ached. I heard more gun fire. I tried to dodge but I got hit again. I was a Goner. Great! Just great. Soon I blacked out from what I assume was blood lose. Usually I'd wake up in the Gangs medical room with Brock asking me questions, but I realised this wasn't a gang mission and Evan was an asshole who didn't believe me. They had mostly like shot me. I had failed my assignment. I was still in the dark but with my thoughts. What was happening? Slowly but surely my body began to reappear. I watched my hands form and soon my vision was blinded by a bright light. I closed my eyes and squinted. I was back in Los Santos? People walked passed me without a care in the world. Was I a real person? Someone walked through me, I guess not.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, I was trapped within the spirt world. Nobody could see me. I'll never rest in peace. What am I meant to do!? I'm trapped here forever. If I could express emotions I would be having a breakdown. I floated around Los Santos. Does this mean I could travel the world? Maybe. My curiosity got the best of me and I floated towards Scotty's house. I wonder if I could somehow show them my presence. I floated through the front door and saw the two sitting on the couch watching tv. I decided to have my fun with them.

I lightly brushed my hands through Scotty's hair and he glanced at Anthony.

"What" Anthony said confused.

"Did you just touch my hair!" Scotty questioned.

"No?" Anthony said sounding confused.

"Yes you did" Scotty laughed.

"No I didn't!" Anthony chuckled.

"What the fuck that was so weird!" Scotty said glancing around.

How the fuck do I reveal  my presences? Is there any type of guide to being a floating spirit? Suddenly I felt something fill my pocket. I grabbed a piece of paper from my pocket and sighed. This was seriously happening.

As a spirit you may use your abilities to do good or bad. Humans can feel you presences and touch. After a long period of time a human may ask you to speak, you can simply speak and only that human can hear you. If a human asks you to show yourself you simply click your fingers.

Good to know. I shoved the piece of paper into my back pocket. I knew Scotty and Anthony wouldn't ask me to do any of those things so I decided to try my luck at The hide out.

I floated through the air towards Del Perio heights. I floated up through people's apartments. People did weird things. A man sitting in nothing but his underwear eating Cheetos watching keeping up with the Kardashians. A old woman doing a butt workout. Damn if only I had a phone to record this shit. 10 million hits on YouTube over night I betcha! I finally made my way to the gangs apartment. They all sat around the couch watching tv.

"A body has been found in Blaine county. The identity of the body is said to be Jonathan Denis who died 6 months ago"

"No fucking way" Lui gasped.

"It couldn't of fucking been him" Brian frowned.

"What if that really was Jonathan that night!?" Brock said shocked.

Should've fucking believe me guys! I watched as everyone sat their in shock. Evan looked as if he was desperate for answers. Evan seemed a lot thinner and his face had lost colour but his still looked like a god. What I'd give just to run my hands through his hair. Oh wait, I can! I floated behind Evan and gently dragged my fingers through his hair. He brought his hand to his head and scratched where I had touched.

"Fuck Jonathan" Evan said out loud.

"He deserved to die, he lied to us. His made the group split, he made our lives a living hell!" Evan said loudly. The gang starred at him.

"His right guys" Marcel agreed.

Bastards! Who is he to talk? He was selfish! He made the gang break up because if he can't be the boss no one could. What an asshole! God why do I fucking love him?

I'm going to haunt you Evan Fong. You thought I made your life a living hell when I was alive? Oh I'll show you what it's like to live with the devil himself.

Sorry It took so long to update, I just lost interest in writing but I am back! I'll have weekly updates from now on xx