B4 Da Boat

Miles (Lil Yachty)'s p

Miles (Lil Yachty)'s p.o.v.

"Okay, yes I'm in the right aisle."
...
"Wait, you want the little stick thangs or the paper ones?"
...
"Mina I don't know what the fuck it's called. Do you want the sticks or paper?"
...
"Ok green or purple?"
....
"Fuck you mean you want the winged ones? This ain't wing stop."

I stared at the 40 pack of green 'pads' in confusion. The shit I do for my family, got me in here at 11 o'clock at night for some damn maxis.

I sighed in frustration, "OKAY Mina I know-"
I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder and came face to face with a beauty that made my legs damn near give out.

"You a light or heavy bleeder?"
She raised her perfectly arched eyebrow at me as I stared at her in awe and confusion.

"Oh uh um," I looked at the green death-stoppers in my hands, "n-no this is for m-my sister."

She chuckled, "I figured, I know a lost man when I see one. May I?" She pointed towards my phone, with a yelling Mina still on hold, and I hesitantly gave it to her.

After a few exchange of words, she snatched the 40 pack out of my hand and replaced it with a green pack of 'pads' that were indeed, winged.
She hung up the phone and stuck it out for me to take.

"Why don't you put ya number in there while you have it, so you know, um you could um, help me out of situations more often..." I nervously scratched the back of my neck, a nigga ain't too good with rejection.

She stared me down, "Cute. You don't even know my name, I could easily follow you to your car and kill you in the back seat."

I jerked my head back, " Okay wow that's really specific."

"I watch a lot of crime shows."

"Okay..." I shook the thought away, " Well Ms..."

"Y/n"

"Well Ms. Y/n, how bout you just gone head and put ya number in and we can just see where it goes from there. You don't even have to text me back." I reasoned with her.

She examined my face for a moment and abruptly sucked her teeth and typed away on my phone.
"Well Mr..."

"Miles."

"Well Mr. Miles, the only reason I gave you my number is because I like your hair. Red fits you."

I pretended to flip my hair, making a cute laugh erupt from her.

"Well I gotta go," she started walking backwards and I did the same, saying my goodbyes too.

"Oh and Miles?" I turned my attention back to her, "a little advice, educate yourself on the pad, I'm sure this ain't gonna be the last time you make a blood run."

sorry sorry sorry guys, I'll do better I promise. shits been hectic.
-trinity💜