Harley's Hero

Bryson's POV

"Come on Harley!"
I swear she takes forever and 4 years to get ready for something simple.
"I'm coming daddy!"
I bolted up, happy and excited, when I heard the pitter patter of little feet coming down the stairs.
"um Harley, whaaaat are you wearing?" I scanned her ridiculous outfit: a cheetah print shirt, some black tights, a pair of rad flats and a red and white tu-tu.
"Daddy it's fashion!"
This is the last time I let her dress herself.
"okay whatever. let's go before all the ice cream melts."

"Harley Marley are you done yet?"
"nope"
I groaned,we've been sitting here for an hour and a half, waiting for her to finish one little scoop.
"Ok I'm done."
Finally, I watched as she hopped out of the booth and skipped ahead of me. I was lazily walking behind when I heard her crying. I raced to get her when a little boy beat me to it. He was kindly helping her up and dusting her tu-tu off.
"Are you owkay?"
"yes," she pouted a little but hugged the boy. It's was the cutest scene ever.
Suddenly, a woman came darting towards the boy and hugged him. I'm guessing she's his mom.
"Oh my gosh, Micah don't ever run off like that again!" she looked panicked.
"I'm sowwy mommy but this little girl fell and I wanted to help her."
The woman glanced at Harley and smiled. That smile...
"Well that was nice of you but just tell me when you do that, ok?"
"okay."
She stood up and smiled heartily at me when she noticed I'd been standing there the whole time.
"um, thanks lil man for helping my babygirl up," I gave him a high five and he gladly returned it. I stood and looked at the mother of Harley's hero.
She smiled and I took the time to admire her. She was absolutely breathtaking. Her hazel eyes put me in a trance and her plump lips made it hard to resist not kissing her. When they curved into a smile I almost melted then and there.
I guess it was a little awkward for us to just be staring at each other so she broke the silence, looking away.
"Ahem, I'm Bryson by the way." I extended my hand and she gladly took it.
"I'm Giovani, nice to meet you."
We kept shaking hands because it was hard to let her go.

I didn't really like this imagine so I had to stop it. I realized I didn't add a pic so. opinions?