Girls Love Beyonce.

"Leave me alone Aubrey!"
"I know you don't mean it y/n."
"Yes I do, I'm sick and tired of all of this bullshit. You have me running around town looking like a damn fool, got these bitches laughing in my face, knowing that they fucked the man I lay next to at night! What kind of bullshit is that?!"
"Calm down."
"Don't tell me to calm down! You know what, this is too much. I'm gone."
y/n grabbed her pre-packed bag and headed for the door. She secretly hoped that he would call her back to him and beg for her to stay. But when no peeps were heard, she knew it was officially over. 3 long, agonizing years of love and life, just for it to end over him thinking with his dick. She wanted to desperately run back into his arms and kiss him until her lips faded away, but she kept her head high and continued walking, cause mama ain't raise no punk bitch.
Meanwhile, drake sunk to his knees, crying into his hands, something he rarely does. He fucked up and he knew it. Clubbing with his homies and bitches flocking him everywhere he went, wasn't what he wanted 24/7.
He needed someone to walk through the front door with. Someone to cater to him after a long day and he would gladly return. He needed someone that would help him think of someone besides himself. Someone that he could call his own.
But these girls love to fuck with his conscience. He's always been the one to avoid commitment, explaining why he never said the three words or popped the question, even after three years of being with y/n. She dropped everything and sacrificed everything for him and he loved her for that, but his asshole ways took over his emotions so he never treated her like the queen she was. But she still stuck with him.
He wanted nothing more than to hold her again.
He slumped further into the couch, clutched his beer tighter, and puffed out the smoke from his thick blunt, reminiscing about the moments he shared with the love of his life.