Royalty

"Just knock when you get here boo," he spoke calmly.
"Chris, I'm scared, what if she don't like me," my fingers shook slightly as I pulled into the gates of his mansion.
"Trust me baby, she gone love you," he slightly chuckled.
"ok whatever you say, I'm about to come to the door so just open it now," I hung up and hopped out of the car and got my purse. By the time I got to the door, Chris was there letting me in. I pecked his lips and he took my purse.
"soooo...." I stood there awkwardly and rocked from my heel to my toes.
"girl you acting like you don't know yo way around the house,"
I rolled my eyes as he laughed hysterically.
I followed him to the game room and saw the most beautiful little girl playing with some stuffed animals. I stood there in awe until Chris broke my trance by snapping his fingers in my face.
"you good fam?"
I laughed, "yea boo I'm good."
He picked the baby girl up and faced her towards me and all she did was stare. I got pretty nervous so I just looked down.
I felt to little pats on the top of my head causing me to look up at them.
Royalty had her arms extended out towards me and my heart literally burst into sunshine.
I took her from Chris and as soon as I got her, she smiled at me and laid her head on my shoulder.
I heard a click and saw Chris taking a pic of us and smiling hard at the phone.
My phone beeped seconds later indicating that someone tagged me in a photo. I sat on the little couch in the game room and opened the notification.
Chris posted the picture of me holding royalty and looking down at her smiling. His caption was:

'my babies❤️'

this is sucky but oh whale .