The Game

"What's ya next move?"
I cut my eyes at this fool, always gotta rush me.
"Don't worry bout me boo, just know I gotchu."
"Play ya cards then. You probably ain't got shit and you bluffing."
"Ok since you wanna be smart," I threw my card at him, " DRAW FOUR! UNO OUT ON THAT ASS! SHOW ME THE MONEY!"
I started twerking and doing a happy dance while he sat there in shock like I just killed his dog.
I happily skipped to the kitchen and made myself a victory sandwich, I probably danced the whole time I ate my sandwich. lmao.
I was drinking some water when I noticed that it was dangerously quiet, usually jayceon would be talking mad shit after we have game night...but then again, this is my first time winning uno.
I peeped into the living room and saw him on his phone with a pout stuck on his face, childish ass.
I wrapped my arms around his waist as I plopped down beside him, he still didn't acknowledge me.
"baaaaaaabyyyyy, are you mad?" Silence.
"The silent treatment? Really nigga?" Silence.
So he wanna play that game, ok.
I slowly got on his lap in a straddle position and started kissing on his neck. I smirked when I peeped him biting his lip and his phone-scrolling suddenly stopped. I slowly started grinding on his jr. causing it to poke at my jewel.
I heard his phone plop on the coffee table and felt his hands on my ass. Perfect. He's right where I want him.
"Are you done giving me the silent treatment, daddy?" I whispered in his ear then blew on it. He nodded his head rapidly and grunted in response, his member rising even more.
"Good."
I suddenly hopped up from his lap, leaving him confused. I skipped back to the kitchen to my unfinished sandwich.
"UNO OUT!"

K so this was a reeeeally short semi sexual imagine, hope y'all enjoyed it❤️