31.Monster

Hello guys,I decided to make a comeback today because i saw Chanyeol,Sehun and Suho today ( aka the skecher's press conference at Singapore)and it motivates me so much omg HAHAHAHAHA OKAY LETS GO

-----------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

"You worthless bitch,"Chanyeol said angrily as he slapped me hard.Tears roll down my cheeks fierce as I bite my lips hard,preventing myself from making any sound.Chanyeol hates it when I make a sound,but again,since when have he not hated anything?

"Why are you crying?stop crying!"He yelled at me not before taking a razor and slash acrossed my cheeks.I couldnt hold back the pain anymore as I let out a painful cry,tasting the metallic taste in my mouth.Chanyeol crouch down to me as he carassed both of my cheeks with his hand,his thumb tracing the injuries he made just now.Since my hands were cuffed at my back,as well as my legs,I couldnt do anything.Hell,I actually wish I could do something,to escape this prison.

"Does it hurt,y/n?"He look at me with a sad expression,his brown orbs reflecting the abused image of me.I nodded my head quietly.Chanyeol then leaned forward as I feel his hot breath fanning my left ear.My heart was thumping loudly as right hand touch my bare neck,making a shiver running down my spine."This is what you get for loving a monster,like me."His deep voice makes me shiver more as he placed a kiss below my earlobe.Is true.I love Chanyeol,even though he physically and mentally abused me,I still love him.I have never thought that I would love someone like him.But deep down,I know,Chanyeol cares for me.I would like to believe that every hit he gave to me,he regretted it.And thats the thing about me,always having fat hopes,like wishing for a grade A for math without practising anything at all.

"Why?"my voice came out rough."Why are you doing this to me?"Chanyeol pulled back and stared at me with a blank emotion as he tug my hair behind my ear."Because thats what happen when you love me,bad things happen to people who love me.Let me emphasize the word again,bad."Chanyeol said as he stood up,buttoning his suit not before making his way out of the cell,locking it.Yes he was wearing a freaking suit the whole time,and all I could think of was how hot he looked.

I sighed heavily as I rest my head against the wall.Chanyeol was my high school classmate.He was a puzzle that no one can figure it out.Appartly,I fell in love with his " mystery " vibe.I dont know why,call me weird.But I think is hot,incredibly hot.But during thoes days I had never talked to him,all I did was looking at him,admiring him from afar.

Back then I didnt know if he ever notice me.But I guess he did because one fine day,I got kidnapped by him and tada,here I am,in a cell locked up.It has been a few months since I have been kidnapped though and honestly,I dont know how I look like right now.All they gave me was a piece of bread,and I am actually surprised I survived this long because I usually eat...a lot....

My train of thoughts broke when I heard the cell door unlocking.I snapped my head upwards to see Chanyeol in his suit and a maid behind him,carrying a kimchi ramen soup.

His grey hair was swiped backwards in 2 direction and his eyes started at me intensely.God,his a fucking god.

He took the soup from the maid as the maid put a chair infront of me

He took the soup from the maid as the maid put a chair infront of me.Chanyeol then sit on the chair,not before taking a spoon from the maid and feed me.Gosh,its been awhile since I had a good meal.

After I was done eating,Chanyeol set the things at the side as he looked at me,as if I was the only thing in his world.Suddenly,a wave of dizziness hit me as I felt liquid coming out of my mouth.To my horror,it was my own blood and I realised something.That food was poison.

"Im sorry y/n,"Chanyeol said as carassed my cheeks and wipe away my tears.And for a moment,I saw something in his eyes,a hint of regret.

"I have too much enemies,I know very well that once they get you,they will kill you.I cant let that happen.You are mine,and only mine.Since its gonna be them killing you in the end,is might as well as I do it myself."Chanyeol looked at me as he leaned forward and kiss my forehead.

A kiss on the forehead.Meaning the offer of protection

On my case it was my love one trying to kill me.

I couldnt believe this.Why is all this happening to me?I tried to find an excuse and think that he is doing it for me but it seems like I gave up too much and recieve too little.I was beyond hurt at his decision."I am a selfish man,accept it y/n.But dont worry,the soup you drank consist a type of herb that can preserved your body forever.So your body wont decompose and I will have you forever without seeing your depressed.Just a peaceful one."Chanyeol contiuned and I feel like mount everest just crashed onto me.His voice was emotionless and I didnt know how he feel.

Black dots started clouding my vision and I knew I have to ask him the question I always wanted to ask.With all the courage I have,I asked,"Do you love me?"

And for a moment,that was the best thing I have ever heard

"Yes,"

Then something warm was on my lips as I gave out my last breath

------

I feel like i should make a book out of it though._.