9. Drunk Kisses

"Hey!*hiccup*whats*hiccup*your name?"A drunk guy asked me.Seriously ewk,better dont come near me.Thanks to my best friend,Ellie,she dragged me to a club.WOAH.FANTASTIC.I should have deny her but since she used her puppy eyes,I have no choice but to follow her here."Go away."I scoffed at that drunk guy and pushed him harshly before making me way to Ellie."Girl,you just looked so gorgeous!"Ellie praised me."Thanks!"I said,trying to sound excited but Im actually not."Ill leave you here for a while,gotta go find my boyfriend and I will be right back!"Ellie winked at me and walked off before I could say a word.Damn it!I stucked at this place!ergh.

"Heyyyyyyyyyy~~~"The same guy appraoched to me again.Seriously how many shots did he take?"Lets go on a date."He said and put his arms around me.Before I could even pushed him off,a tall guy came and pushed him harshly."Bacon!*hiccups*She is mine okay!!"That tall guy shouted at that ' bacon '.I pretty sure ' Bacon ' isnt his real name,unless he is a beef lol."Pft.*hiccups*She is mine."That 'bacon ' replied.I could tell that the tall guy was angry,but he seemed drunk too.Or not too drunk?"Nope Bacon nope,she is*hiccups*mine,and only*hiccups*MINE."

That tall guy said before pulling my arm and kissed me roughly on my lips.what the heck?!I tried to push him away but he is just too strong.Why does boys always have to win girls?Then,he kissed me nose,cheeks and forehead.What shocked me the most is that he kissed my neck.oh my god!! Then,he pulled back and smirked mischeviously,"Your mine okay?"He said before handing me a paper and walked away pulling that 'Bacon' with him.

I looked at the paper and it says "Call or text me at ××× ××× ××× number. -Chanyeol " I smiled at it.That Chanyeol guy is a good looking guy.I guessed I should call him.Just then,Ellie came back with her boyfriend."Girl,why your smiling?"she asked.I smiled widely and say,"I have a date to attend."