1. Die for love

You might wanna listen to SNSD Time Machine . Enjoy~

Chanyeol 's POV

' Mistake '

She hugged me tightly . To be honest , I dont love her , but she just hugged me. Her name is Alice , she just broke up with her boyfriend . As a friend of hers , I feel bad for her . She hugged my tightly and cried on my chest , but somehow , is only a little bit of tears which I find it weird . I have no idea what came to my mind , I hugged her back and pats her back lightly . I hope my girlfriend , Y/N , wont know that I did hugged other girls . Alice looked up to me with her eyes . Is she even crying? Dosent even look red .
"Chanyeol..."

"Ne?"

"Can we be together?"

I push her away from me and said , " I have a girlfriend already , she is Y/N . "

"What? Y/N? She is not even pretty ! Im way more prettier then her ! Im way more perfect then her ! You should break up with her ." Said Alice , nearly shouting .

"Im not perfect too . Since you are perfect , Im not fit to be with you . And , I love Y/N not you!" I shouted her back .

Alice smirked at me , making me feel uneasy . She suddenly kissed me on my lips causing my eyes to widen in shock . I tried pushing her away but her grip was strong . While I was struggling , I caught a familiar figure watching over us . Finally , I managed to push Alice to the cold hard ground . I lifted my head to see who is it . Is her... Y/N . She is crying . Behind my back , I heard Alice saying ' Mission completed '

Y/N POV

I went to find Chanyeol , my boyfriend . As I was finding him , I caught two familiar figures . I hide beside the wall to see who is it . The scene infront of me was unbelievable . Thousands of arrow shot to my heart . Chanyeol is hugging another girl , which is Alice . The way they hug is like comforting , so maybe I am fine with it?

Out of the blue , my heart ache more . Yes . Alice kissed Chanyeol . But Chanyeol seems like he didnt push Alice away , causing the kiss to last longer . Tears startes rolling down from my cheeks . How could he do this to me? He cheated me....

' I love you forever ' ' you are my everything ' ' you are my life ' ' I will never cheat you ' ' Your the first and last girl I am gonna date ' ' Your the only girl I want ' ' Your the only girl I am gonna marry ' ' Your the only girl I am going to Kiss and hug ' ' I will only marry you ' ' I will only love you ' ' I will give you my everything ' ' I will always be at your side ' ' I am always with you no matter what '

Thoes sentence that he used to said flow through my mind....

' Love always hurts '

Im confused , should I trust him? But the reality is right infront of me . He is kissing a girl behind my back... I couldnt help but cry more until he pushed Alice away and saw me crying .

Park Chanyeol we are over .

Chanyeol run to me and hold both of my shoulders .

" Y/N ah , is not what your thinking . Please let me-"

I cut off his sentence and said angrily while crying , " Let you explain? You said that Im the only girl you are gonna hug and kiss! Im so confused . We are over . Lets break up . "

Chanyeol 's POV

' Lets break up '

That sentence shuttered my heart into pieces . She wants to break up???

" No please let me explain Y/N . " I begges her but she wouldnt listen .

" We are over!" Again , my heart is shuttering ... it hurts.... After that sentence , she run away from me .

" Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!WAIT!!!!!! " I said and chases her . She run to the road without knowing that a car is approaching to her .

' Unexpected '

"SCREEECHHHHH! BANG!" The car hit her . This time , my heart is weak . It hurts too much . First , she mistood me . Second , she broke up with me . Third , she had an accident . I run up to her as fast as I could , even if I tripped , I wouldnt care . SHE NEED ME NOW . I lay her on my lap and tugged a strand of hair behind her ear and caressed her face .

"No Y/N!!Wake up please....I cant live like this without you........." My voice was shaking and I started crying . Is no use...her eyes were shut tightly . Blood were everywhere . People around me called the ambulance and within 10 mins , the ambulance arrived . Y/N was put on a stretcher and was immediately send to the hospital . I was beside her , holding her hand and crying..

Please stay strong Y/N ah... Stay strong for me...

Within mins , we arrived at the hospital . She was immediately send to the emergency room . I waited outside there for hours . I punched my fist hard on the wall .

" Ergh! I shouldnt hug Alice ! I should have leave her alone ! " My fist is now bleeding but I didnt care . Y/N accident is all because of me .

' Im sorry '

Finally the red light was turned to green light . Doctor and nurse came out of the emergencry room . I immediately run to them and asked , " How is she? Is she alright? Is she... " I trailed off as I didnt want to say that word . " Im sorry , she didnt make it due to the huge amount of bloos she had lost . Im sorry . " The doctor said and walked away .

Is this true? Or this is a dream ?

I slapped my face hard , and it hurts . Is true... I immediately burst into tears and run into the room . I sawed her uncounious body laying down on bed . Her eyes shut tightly . I placed my finger under the nose . She isnt breathing . She passed away... I couldnt controlled my tears and started to cry out loud like a Child lost his mum .

" Please wake up Y/N ah!!! It was a misunderstanding........" i said as I shake her body wanting her to wake up but she just remained at her position , eyes shut tightly . I cried more . I blamed and curse myself from doing that .

*One week later*

It had been one week since Y/N left . I still cant get over that she is now gone...forever .

" Y/N ah Im sorry for not keeping that promise...but there is this one promise I will keep it . I said I will always be with you no matter what right? I will do it . " I said as I stand infront of her grave yard , crying . How I wish to rewind back the time... I will miss her smile , hug , kiss , the meal she cook for me , how she take care of me and everything that we did together..... I will join you in heaven .

' The promise kept '

The next few days , Chanyeol 's grave yard was beside Y/N 's grave yard .