11. Romantic Date

"Jagiya~"Chanyeol said cutely through his phone.Kekeke,how cute.

"Yes Oppa?"I said,imitating his voice.He giggled and said,"lets go on a date tonigh,I will pick you up at 6pm."Hearing the word ' date ',I instantly agreed and went to bath.

After I am done with my bathing,I wore a floral blue dress,with black leggings.Then,I started putting some makeup.Im not thoes type of putting heavy makeup like Byun Baekhyun,Chanyeol's childhood friend.Baekhyun is the eyeliner man.So,I put on light makeup.Of course I put on eyeliner but not so much.Then,I took out my lip gloss from my makeup box and swipped it on my lips.

After I am done with my makeup,I curl my hair into wavy.I liked it though.Then,I grabbed a small luxury black slingbag and packed my phone,earpiece,wallet and tissue into it.

*Ring*

The doorbell rang.I took alot at the clock hung on the wall and reliesed that it is already 6pm.Did I took so long?But nevermind,I am done anyway.So,I grabbed my small slingbag,wear a comfy flat shoes and walked rapidly towards the door.When I opened the dood,my beloved boyfriend,Park Chanyeol,pulled me into a tight hug.I buried my face on his chest while he rest his chin on top of my head."So,how is my girl doing?"He asked,still not releasing from the hug."I am fine yeol,what about you?"I replied back.Chanyeol then pulled back and smiled at me,"as long as my girl is fine,I will be fine too!"

I smiled at him,being cheesy to me.Just then,I reliesed that he was dressed properly.His hair were styled perfectly,and the clothes he wore were ironed perfect.With the help of his white teeth,he look so perfect.I repeat,PERFECT."Are you done staring at me my sweetheart?"Chanyeol said while smiling.I blushed at his words ' staring ' and ' my sweetheart '.We may be dating for 2 years but still,I could still feel butterflies in my stomach when he did something sweet to me.

Chanyeol let out a small chuckled before holding my hand."Lets go dear,you dont want to miss our date right?"He winked at me and I replied back with a smile.He sure knows how to melt me with different sweet names.

So,I closed the door behind me.With Chanyeol still holding my hand,he waited patiently for me.As soon as I turned to face him,he smiled and both of us walked to his car with our hands interwined together.

Just then,Chanyeol let go of my hand and opened the door car for me."Ladies first,"he said and winked at me.Hot.I smiled at how cheeky, or should I say,romantic he is.I then stepped into the car,sitting on the front seat while Chanyeol closed the door for me and went to sit on his driver seat.Once he buckled up,he held my hand again."Why so romantic?"I asked him."Your my girlfriend,my life,my love.I have to.No,I need and I want to."Chanyeol replied and smiled.I blushed hard as he,being romantic again.

He smiled as he saw me blushed and started to engine.During our ride,he just keep on holding my hand while I enjoyed the scenerio.He knows I really love to enjoy the view so he didnt want to interrupt my mood.

1 hour passed and we finally reached our destination.I see what you did there Chanyeol.You brought me to a 5 star restraunt.More over,you can have your own private space.I unbuckled my seatbelt and was about to open the door when Chanyeol stopped me."Dont,let me."He said before getting out of the car and opened the door for me.I smiled at how romantic he was.He was always like that when we go out on a date."Please stepped out my lady."Chanyeol said polietly,reaching out his hand.Again,my cheeks startes heating up,butterflies in my stomach.

I reached out my hand,gently placing it above Chanyeol's hand.Chanyeol hold my hand and helped me get out of his car.He then closed the door and locked his car."Yeollie,your so romantic!"I said and smiled at him.He smiled back and say,"Anything for my girl."Awwww!!!!!!

Then,our hands are interwined together while we walked to the restraunt together.The restraunt was pretty big and luxury.Oh my god Yeol I know your rich but stopped spending so much money on me>.<

"Park Chanyeol."Chanyeol said to the waiter and the waiter lead us to our table.Since is a private restraunt,there will be private room.Chanyeol has already made a reservation for us.

The waiter then lead us to a room and opened the door,"here is your table,please enjoy and feel free to call us if you need anything."The waiter bowed politely at us.We smiled at him and he immediately went out.Chanyeol closed the door and pulled out a chair for me."Please sit my princess."Again,his being romantic all day!urgh,how am I gonna survive for tje rest of the dates?I mean,he was always that romantic.I couldnt help but fall for him me."Thank you Chanyeol Oppa!"I said and kissed him sweetly on his lips.After all,he deserved it.He smiled and I sat down on the chair.He then went to sit down on his chair and both of us started ordering our meal.Is so luxury,there was a big glass panel revealing the city of Seoul.Chanyeol is riched ya know?

After 5 mins of deciding what to order,Chanyeol called for the waiter and placed our orders.When the waiter gone out,I thanked him,"Chanyeol Oppa,thanks for today!Your the best!" "Of course my princess."He said while taking my hand and kissed it.I just melted.I blushed alot.Chanyeol chuckled at me.While holding on my hand,Chanyeol used his thumb and rubbed on my hand.Okok Im so done.My heart beated rapidly.Chanyeol chuckled again,knowing that I was embarassed or shy.

"Oh yes I have something to give you."Chanyeol said while releasing my hand and pulled out a red velvet box.He opened it up and revealed a beauty necklace with my name."Oh my god Yeol..."I said and tears started rolling down my cheeks.I was touched.He stand up and walkes towards me,setting his hands on my cheeks.Then,he leanes in and kissed my tears away."Dont cry my darling,I dont like you to cry.Smile okay?"He said sweetly.I smiled and nodded my head."Want me to help you wear it?"Chanyeol asked."Sure oppa."I said.

Chanyeol then helped me wear the necklace he bought for me as I set my hair aside and he helped me wear my necklace."There darling,you look perfect."Chanyeol said and kissed me passionaely on my lips.I smiled at how romantic he was.

*knock knock* There was a knock on a door when Chanyeol went back to his seat."Come in."Chanyeol said,loud enough for the person outside to hear.The door then opened revealing the waiter,with a tray of our orders.He put our meals on the table and said politely,"Enjoy." We smiled and thank him before he left. Then,the room was filled with laughters and happiness.

That night was romantic.My romantic date with a romantic boyfriend.