15. Lost Smile

They said smiling is the key of happiness.I used to be happy,but after he left.My world betrayed me and followed him.My happiness,my smile,my everything is gone.

Flashback:

"_____,p-plea-se t-ta-ke c-care w-whe-n I-I am n-not a-ar-ound..a-always sm-smile o-okay?..I-I w-will -al-wa-ys -lo-love you m-my prin-princess-"Chanyeol said to me while kissing me using his last breath.That's it,his gone.Gone forever.I was never happy again.I wanted to smile,my head told me to smile while my heart was screaming like hell.

My heart aches.A knife was stabbed through my heart.Never I am going to smile not until he is back.My happy virus,where are you?Please come back.or maybe...I will come to you.

Facing the mirror with an image of a girl with messy hair,no smile,red puffy eyes.That reflection clearly shows me,taking a knife as I stabbed through my heart.I could feel the sharp metal blade cutting through my flesh and my heart.Thats how I feel without you Chanyeol.Because I love you too much,I lost my everything.Chanyeol,I really love you.We might not spend our time in human world,but we will spend our time in heaven.I will be your princess,you be my prince.Happily ever after.

Present:

As I woke up,I was facing the white puffy clouds.I sat up straight as I recalled the accident.Yes I killed myself and I should be dead now.A familiar figure then appeared.Knowing that figure,memorising his features for years,I will also remember him.Chanyeol.He hurriedly came to me and bend down to meet my eye level."_____...."he trailed off as he pulled me into his arms with my head on his chest.I felt my hair wet and the next thing I knew,Chanyeol was crying."Why did you do that princess?"He said,still hugging me.I hugged him back as I said,"I am sorry..I love you too much,I cant live without you.."Together with him,I startes crying too.He pulled back and cupped my cheeks,"I know my princess..I know what happen to you after I left..Im sorry my princess.I will make up to you.Lets live happily ever after here."He said as he flashed me his signature smile.

And thats when I know that,I found my long lost world,happiness.My smile.