5. She 's mine

"Park Chanyeol! If you love me and I am your life, then why did you cheat on me?!" Alice yelled at Chanyeol. "No I didnt I can explain!" Chanyeol replied anxiously,he dosent want Alice to misunderstood him."Okay?then why are you hugging a girl?" Alice scoffed. "What girl?" Chanyeol replied."Erghh..."Alice said and rolled her eyes.

[FlashBack]

Alice's POV

I was excited meeting at my boyfriend , Chanyeol, at the park. It had been a few days since I met him cause he went overseas with his parents. When I arrived at the park,the flower scent welcome me with children's laughter and smiles. I walked around the park finding Chanyeol until I saw a familiar figure hugging a girl. Whose that?I thought and went nearer to have a closer view until I relieased that Chanyeol was hugging a girl.My blood was boiled and I could feel my jealousy. I walked up to him and slap his face hard. " We are over." I said coldly and walked back home leaving him behind.

I arrived at our house ( me and Chanyeol 's house )and was about to close the door when someone stopped me from doing it. It was Chanyeol. "Alice I can explain!" Chanyeol said while panting and holding onto my wrist. I pulled my hand back and turn away. " We are already over." I replied him with a cold tone. " No we cant broke up I love you! Your my life and everything!And the wedding is next week.."

- End of Flashback -

"Chanyeol! Take your stuff and everything and leave the house now!Forget about that wedding.." Alice said as she can feel her heart aching. "Alright." Chanyeol said. Great.He is leaving me.I thought he would fight back..Alice thought. Just then, Chanyeol carried Alice in a bridal style and carried her out of their house. "What are you doing? Let me down!"Alice said while blushing.

Chanyeol put Alice down and trapped her between the wall and him.He then put his finger softly on her lips and whispered on her ear while his breath tickled her neck , "Your my everything, you are mine, I only need you."