'Aiyama left?' Izuna felt pressure blow through him.

"What do you mean she left?!" Izuna shouted as he tried to stand properly. But was clenching his teeth as pain shot through him like electric bolts.

Madara didn't say anything as he was silent. He couldn't believe it.. he thought it could have been his fault. He felt his blood boil with anticipation. He couldn't conclude his thoughts. But Hashirama's gloomy state showed what Tobirama said was the truth.

She had left.

"She has gone insane. Thanks to this damn stupid Uchiha-"

Madara nearly had punched him but Hashirama stopped him. "I'll go after her. I'll drag her back here myself." Madara felt himself tug at the thought of seeing her. He knew he had screwed up. He shouldn't have said such crucial words.

"If you can't bring her back-"

"I will."

"We'll help then. If we can't find her, meet back here in the village in three days. My wife will take charge and so will the elders in my absence." Hashirama sighed once more.

::

Aiyama had already run through the forest aimlessly. Not caring what direction she was going. She wanted to get as far away from the Leaf.

She didn't know how long she ran for. She needed to find shelter on the way towards her destination.

The clouds seem to paint the skies with dark hues of grey and tinted of small patches of white. She gulped feeling her fingers tingle with nervousness.

She kept running again as the rain began to fall from the sky. She wondered if Izuna was alright. If Madara would even care that she is gone.

She couldn't face him. Not now, or ever. She wanted to go into hiding so if her brothers decided to come after her, she would be hidden. No trace to know where her whereabouts were.

She came into a clearing of a small terrain of hills. She hoped she was going in the right direction. She had prayed that no Takigakure shinobi would come out and challenge her.

Something in her spiked rapidly. She felt his chakra. But faintly she noticed. She growled apprehensively, as trepidation courses through her.

She wondered why he was after her. She shook her head before running again at extensive speed. She must get away. She had to. Her mind was telling her to not fall for his traps or anyone else's.

He had hurt her more than anything. His words still reverberated through her mind.

She knew he was faster than her. But where were her brothers? She couldn't feel their chakra signatures.

She saw a village up ahead and decided to stay to eat and find an inn. Luckily she brought her money which wasn't a lot. But would do... she decided to focus hard enough to conceal her chakra so he wouldn't be able to sense her.

The town was called Toka... a village near the borders of the Land of Fire. So she assumed that the Water Country was close by.

She still was wondering why that man would come for her. Surely he sensed her chakra. But it wouldn't matter, he would lose track of it. She smirked as she walked by a clothing store. She saw the cloaks and wanted to purchase a dark burgundy one. It caught her eye and the price wasn't ridiculous.

"I'll buy this..." she peeled it off the hanger. She handed the shop owner the change for the cloak. It would at least hide her identity. In case she would see her brother's or him.

She peeled it over her shoulders and above her head. She smirked once she notices that she couldn't feel his chakra signature anymore.

She walked over to a dango shop. She smiled greatly seeing all the flavours there were.

"Hai!" A silver-haired woman said next to her. She averted her attention to see her. Her burgundy eyes grazed over hers. Her smile was genuine and kind. Her clothing was unique with many hues of white and pink.

"I just noticed you standing here eyeing some of these sweets. No one in this town can avoid dango." She laughed catching Aiyama off guard completely.

Aiyama blinked once, twice at the strange but yet pretty woman. She was around Aiyama's age.

"Oh excuse me! I'm Kabira. I know who you are so you don't need to introduce yourself." She says slyly which Aiyama gaped at her. Not knowing what to say...

"Kabira!" A boy around her age ran up to them. His brown hair was short and dishevelled. His clothing was loose and grey. He spotted Aiyama and smiled. "I see you've met my sister. I'm Aoi." He offered his hand for her to shake. Which she reluctantly took. She noticed the awkward tension there was.

"How do you know me?" Aiyama bluntly asked feeling her throat had gone dry. Her heart was pounding roughly in her chest.

"It's a long story... we will explain soon enough. We aren't from this town. Actually, we are lucky enough to have found you." Kabira says through a small smile.

"We'll see you later. We'll meet again soon, Aiyama-san." Aoi says before they walked away.

Aiyama sighed before she stopped by the inn to pay for a one night stay in her room.

Her mind wandered to those two siblings. How did they know her? Who are they exactly? She wanted to see them again hoping to get answers.

She slowly found herself smiling cautiously. Not knowing what else to do...

She looked at the bed before crawling in it. She was exhausted and tired. Even though it was around five or six. She wanted to sleep early to replenish her strengths for the next day.