Chapter 22

I sat in the car. The only sound was the the radio playing a song I could barley hear. I wasn't very excited about today, because today, the doctor was going to tell me how screwed up my mind got since the crash. He told me at my last appointment, that I'm at risk for developing Schizophrenia due to my head injury. I don't want to hear that I'm officially crazy. We pulled into the parking space and walked into the hospital.

"I have an appointment with Dr. Sherman" I told the nurse

"Name"

"Brey Truman"

"Is your location the same?"

"Yes"

"Ok the doctor will be right with you"

I nodded an followed Harry to the waiting area.

"You ok" he asked grabbing my hand

I nodded "ya, I just don't want to hear bad news"

He squeezed my hand an wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer.

"No matter what, know I'll be here for you" he whispered whilst kissing the top of my head

I pulled him closer to me. Will he always be here for me, or will everything end up like last time. When he leaves, will he just forget about me, or will he talk to me. I pray it's the latter, but I can never know until we actually get to that point.

"Brey Truman" the nurse called my name

Harry and I stood up and walked over to the nurse

"I'm sorry, he's not allowed in. Only family" she said pointing to Harry

"He's my boyfriend" I said

"Only family"

I looked up at the nurse "please, I really need him to be there with me"

The nurse looked at me for a second before nodding her head

We followed the nurse into a room where she left us to find the doctor

Harry and I waited in a slightly uncomfortable silence until there was a knock on the door followed by the doctor walking in.

"Hello Miss Truman, Mr. Styles" the doctor greeted in an all to cheery voice

I nodded to him in response

"Your results came back, and well I'm sorry to say," he paused and handed me a small silver bracelet

I looked down at it and it was engraved with my name, birthday, emergency phone number and in all caps it said, SCHIZOPHRENIA.

I shook my head. I knew this was coming. I sighed and looked back up. The doctor was staring at me with pity in his eye. Harry waked over to me and pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

"I will call in your prescriptions and you'll be set to go" the doctor said

I nodded and slid the bracelet into my jacket pocket. We walked out of the room and to the check out to schedule my next appointment.

"Have a nice day" the nurse smiled as we walked out of the hospital. I snorted, ya right. I'm not going to 'have a nice day' for the rest of my life.

.............................................................

Soo hope you liked this chapter

-love ya xx