"Are you breaking things?" He walks to the sink to observe the dishes; I roll my eyes at him as I turn back to the frosting I was making. I hear him picking up a few of the dishes in the sink and I know he is examining them.

"No." I answer before stirring the frosting quickly. I feel Zayn's arms wrap around me, his chest against my back – there goes any concentration I had. I let out a light breath and continue stirring the frosting. It takes a lot of effort to finish mixing it all as I feel his lips trail along my shoulders.

"Can you even bake?" Zayn lips mumble against my neck. I can feel his laughter vibrate through my body and I smile as I finish up the now thick frosting.

"I can follow instructions pretty well." I could bake – I mean it wasn't a talent, but I could follow instructions of how to make things and they usually came out pretty well.

"You better clean this up." Zayn kisses the side of my face before letting go of me.

"This is your apartment." I shoot back with a playful smile. I stick my finger into the frosting, scooping some up on my finger.

"It's your mess." He counters with a small smile. I laugh and bring my finger to my mouth to taste the frosting. I feel Zayn's hand grip my wrist lightly stopping me.

"Zayn." I scold him as he holds my wrist away from me. My lips part as he brings my hand to his mouth and puts my finger in his mouth. I feel electric run through my body as he licks the frosting off my finger in his mouth. His eyes meet mine and I see the lust in them as he pulls my finger from his mouth.

"Tastes good." He smirks. I'm immobile as he reaches around me to the frosting, dipping his finger in it and holding it out to me. "Try it." He holds out his finger. I know I'm playing with fire by accepting his offer but I take his hand and put his finger with the frosting in my mouth.

I see his eyelids lower and his eyes focusing on my lips as I lick the frosting off his. His finger slides from my mouth slowly and the electricity in the air is evident. Before I know it Zayn's lips are on mine and he's lifting me up onto the counter.

I quickly react and wrap my legs around his torso as he steps between my legs, running his hands up my sides as his lips mold to mine. His mouth tastes of the sweet frosting as his tongue pushes into my mouth.

"The things you fucking do to me Juliet." Zayn murmurs against my lips as he pulls me closer to him – if possible. One of his arm snakes up around my back, pulling my chest to his. The other is on my thigh, gripping it with ease. One of my hands is on the side of his neck as the other is in his hair.

No one was going to interrupt us... I have to stop this before it gets out of my control, but his lips are all I want – he's all I want. His hands slide under my shirt and grip my waist now, his cool hands sending waves of heat through my body. As one of his hands travels up my front his lips break from mine and he's kissing my neck.

A small moan comes from me when his hand cups one of my breasts. I feel his hand begin massaging it and I close my eyes through the pleasure. All too soon his hand leaves my chest and slides down to my pants. His fingers begin to rub where my heat is growing and I widen my eyes.

Matt and I had only done over the shirt stuff – if anything. I couldn't... well... I can't even focus enough to know what I was willing to do or not. His lips devour my neck, the heat in the kitchen rising by the second that I think I may burst into flames. The sensation is pleasuring and I tug him closer to me.

"Fuck Juliet, if you don't want me to do anything to you we need to stop." His lips mumble against my neck before returning to mine. His words run through my veins – pumping my blood. How can I stop him? How can I stop myself? In my brain I'm not sure if I'm ready to do anything with Zayn but the way he makes me feel confuses my thoughts.