Chapter 1

A.N: This is my first b×b story so please support and help correct me if there are any mistakes. Thankieww.

Anthony's POV:

"Are you sure you have to go to the shop today, dear?" I stare up from my plate to give my mum a smile...or what I hope looks like a smile.

"Gosh, you look like a zombie. Did you even look at the mirror?" Shaking my head slowly, she groaned loudly, obviously annoyed.

Sorry mum but I'll be back in the kitchen all the time so I doubt my appearance will even affect my business.

"I think you should take a day off, you've been staying up for days!"

"It's alright mum. Joshua will be there to tell me his lame jokes to keep me awake."

"That boy...I swear if I didn't know that you are only friends with him, I would have assumed that you two are in a relationship. Thank goodness. He's always sticking next to you like glue." Thank goodness?

"Are you homophobe?"

"Not homophobe but that's just weird. You and Joshua...weird combination. "

"True...but don't worry, he has a girlfriend and they are in a stable relationship. Oh shoot! I'm going to be late! Bye mum!" Stuffing my last hotdog down my throat, I picked up my coat before dashing out of the house.

"Anthonyyyyy!!!" Joshua? Um...yup.

"Hi Josh."

"Come on Anthony, I gave you such a warm greeting and you just gave me a 'hi Josh' ? How can you do that to me? I'm your best friend since diapers!"

"Shh. Quiet down Josh. You're making a scene." He shrugged lightly before dragging me by arm all the way to my cafe.

Yes, my cafe. I am the owner of a dessert cafe and I am the one who makes the chocolates there and Josh is my helper/right hand man who makes the pastries there. Along with him, I have two other employees, Joanne and Jonathan, who are in charge of serving the customers, making coffee and baking the pastries.

"Morning Boss!" Joanne and Jonathan both greeted cheerfully as I got thrown through the doors and into the shop by Josh.

"Man...my ass hurts...oh, morning guys." Josh gave me a playful smile before dragging my tired ass to the back of the kitchen.

"You done with the pastries?"

"Nope. That's why I need your help." He grinned, showing me the large chunk of incompleteness. 

"Why must I help you? I hired you, not the other way round."

"Oh come on Andy, you're my best friend right? Best friends should help each other!"

"Yeah...and I'm tired now so help/let me get some sleep first."

"Noooo. I'm way behind schedule today. I can't get all these done in two hours! Help me pleaseee!" Urgh....must I really?

"Coffee, black and strong. With sugar."

"Thank you so much!!! Love you!" With that, he dashed out immediately, giving me finally some peace and quietness. Time to sleep-

"Coffee's here!" What? So fast?

I stare up at him with annoyance as he grinned widely, acting innocent. Sometimes, I feel like strangling him.

"So...let's start?" Taking a sip of my rich and thick coffee, I nodded slowly. Let's get started then.

Joshua ^

Joshua ^

Is this too short for a chapter?