Taken

"Geez, I need a drink." As I put a hand on Finn's shoulder. I get up and walk up to the bar. I usually don't drink but what happened two months ago with Kylo Ren, I need one. I know two months is a long time but if you got into a fight with that guy... let's just say you would want to forget it.

I order my drink and go back to Finn. "So how was it with Luke?" He asks.

"It went really well actually."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. He trained me most of the time. But he said something weird like the Jedi must end or something."

"What does he mean?"

"I think he means that the Jedi were too strict."

"What?"

"They weren't allowed to have any possession of anything but without possession they never really felt the love that they needed, that's why Anikin   and Kylo."

"So what is Luke gonna do."

"Start something new, but a lot less strict than the Jedi order."

"Rey!" I hear the bartender call my name, which means my drink is ready. I smile at Finn to say 'be right back'. I start walking towards my drink when I see a person in a pilot's uniform that I've never seen before, but I thought I knew all the pilots. She must be new.

I take the drink. And go back to the table where Finn is. The drink isn't that big so I won't get drunk or anything. After a few sips I start to feel really tired. I decide I should go to back to my room.

"Hey, Finn?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna go back to my room, I'm feeling a little tired."

"Okay, Rey. See you tomorrow?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Great, good night."

"You too."

I walk back to my room and decide to take a bath cause I realized I stink a little and I can stay up a little bit longer. I take off my clothes and get in the bath. The moment I sit down, it goes black.

--

I wake up in a unfamiliar place. It's not my room. The last thing I remember is I fell asleep in the bath. I gasp. I look down and I'm in clothes, but not my clothes.

The room I'm in looks exactly like the room I was in when Kylo Ren captured me. But it's different this time. He's not here.

I hear the door opening, I expect it to be him so I straighten my posture so I don't seem weak. I finally see who walked through the door. It's not him. It's just a stormtrooper.

"Where am I?" I ask with urgency.

"The one ship that survived in battle."

"Why am I here?"

"I'm not qualified to say."

"What?"

"Miss, I have to take you to your new room."

"No, let me go, walk away and forget any of this ever happened." I say hoping to use the Jedi mind trick on him. It doesn't work.

"Why would I do that?" He asks.

I stay silent in shock. Why didn't it work? He releases the arm locks around me and grabs my wrists. I get out of the chair and we walk to my new room. It's probably going to be worse than the one I was just in.

The stormtrooper stops and gestures towards the door that I'm guessing leads to my new room. I open the door and go in. I hear him lock the door behind me.