Chapter 30

Jack POV

I decided to break up with Aspen. I didn't sleep very well cause I kept thinking bout me and Maria. I got on my phone and started to listen O5 Just a Dream.

I waited til it as Maria's turn to sing.

Maria- when I'm riding I swear I see your face at every turn. I'm tryin to get my usher on I can let it burn. And I just hope you'll know you're the only one I yearn for. No wonder I'll be missing when I learn. Didn't give you all my love guess now I got my payback. Now I'm in the club thinking all you baby. Hey you was so easy to love... but wait I guess that love wasn't enough. I'm going through it every time that I'm alone. And Now I wishing he'd pick up the phone but he made a decision that he wanted to move on cause I was wrong....

That was when I started to cry. I listened to the song again and again and again, hoping this was only just a dream.... I just miss Maria's voice so much! I got to break up with Aspen...

                     -Hours later-

   The whole band and Aspen were listening to the radio and heard this

Lady: "You know that band O5?
Man:"Yea"
Lady:"Yea they are like really popular even though their on break we still miss them, even teenage girls don't be TOO sad they MIGHT be back on tour, but if you want to see them be back on tour their manager will tweet in a few months a link for you to vote which band/Singer will get to be on tour, they will even show it on tv on MTV. They will put all the bands/Singers album and votes in the screen and every 30 mins one band or singer will leave IF they have the least number of fans voting. The Finals, When there 10 mins left and there is 1 vs 1 they will freeze the screen and put on some music and after the last 10 mins they will announce the winner!" (Sorry if it's confusing 😞)
Man:"So right now this is for the O5 Family, so ladies and gentlemen, O5, Just a Dream!"

Oh no I'm about to cry....

All- Chuy,Blake,Maria,Alex,and Denis
Alex: I was thinking bout you thinking bout me thinking bout us what we ganna be? open my eyes...

All- it was only just a Dream....

Maria: travel back down that road we come back? no one knows I realize, it was only just a Dream....

Chuy:  I was at the top and I was like I'm in at the basement. Number one spot and now you found your own replacement. I swear now I can't take it knowing somebody's got my baby.

Denis: And now you ain't around baby I can't think. I shoulda put it down. Shoulda got that ring. Cuz I could still feel it in the air. See your pretty face run my fingers through your hair. My lover, my life, my baby, my wife. You left me I'm tied. Cuz I know that it just ain't right...

All- I was thinking about you, thinking about me, thinking about us, what we ganna be? Open my eyes; it was only just a dream... so I travel back down that road. We come back? No one knows I realize it was only just a Dream....

Oh no here's the part...

Maria- When I'm riding I swear I see your face at every turn. I'm trying to get my usher on, but I can let it burn. And I just hope you'll  know you're the only one I yearn for. No wonder I'll be missing when I'll  learn. Didn't give you all my love now guess I got my payback. Now I'm in the club thinking about you baby. Hey you were so easy to love, but wait I guess that love wasn't enough. I'm going through it every time that I'm alone. And now I'm wishing he'd pick up the phone... but he made a decision that he wanted to move on. Cause I was wrong...

All- I was think about you,thinking bout me, thinking bout us, what we ganna be? Open my eyes it was only just a Dream.... So I travel back down that road we come back? No one knows I realize it was only just a Dream........

All- If you ever loved somebody put your hands up. If you ever loved somebody put your hands up. And now their gone and you wish you could give them everything... ohh... If you ever loved somebody put your hands up. (Alex: if you ever loved somebody put your hands up) Maria: if you ever loved somebody put your hands up. (Denis: if you ever loved somebody put your hands up.) Maria: And know that their gone And you wish to give them everything....

All- I was think about you, thinking bout me, thinking bout us what we ganna be? Open my eyes (Maria: Open my eyes). It was only just a dream... (Chuy: it's just a dream..), So I travel back (*Maria: Travel back)* (*Alex: I travel back*) . Down the road. (Down the road. (Blake: Down the road) we come back? No one knows (Maria: No one knows)  I realize, it was only just a dream.. (No,oh,woo) I was thinking bout you, thinking bout me, thinking bout us. what we ganna be? Open my eyes.. (Maria: Open my eyes) it was only just a Dream... (Chuy: it's just a... it's just a dream..)  so I travel back down that road. We come back? No one knows. I realize  (I realize) it was only just dream..

Blake: Baby it was only just.. it was only just a Dream...

All- Noo...ohh..oohh.. it was only just a dream......

-Back to real life peeps-

Jack POV still

I was crying good thing no one saw. I just wish it was only just a dream... Now I got to break up with Aspen...