Chapter 24

Maria POV

  We all went inside and got into bed.

I started to think about Jack. He's all I'm thinking about. Maybe he moved on...

                    -next day- 

Jack POV

  I called Aspen if she wanted to come over. She said she was here that fast...

I went and told the guys that Aspen came over. And they all had that face of "she's here again!!??"  I opened the door to see Aspen taking on the phone ending it quickly.

Me:"Hey Aspen!!" I said hugging her
Aspen:"Hey Jack I just came here to ask you this..  can we go to your room?"
Me:"Yea sure come in"

   We went to my room and she closed the door.

Me: "So what's up?"
Aspen:"well um... will you be my boyfriend?"

  I stood there shocked...

Me:"Um I was about to ask that but Aspen will you be my gitlfriend?"
Aspen:"YES!!"

  She said jumping up and down. I opened the door and saw Maria in tears. Aspen saw her and kissed me right on the lips. Then Maria walked away...

   Maria POV

  When I heard Jack asking out Aspen i knew she made him happy..

I walked back home and got in bed. Then I saw a window tapping I looked and saw it was Aspen trying to get in. I got up as fast as I could. She got in... She ran up to me and punched me right in the face. We both got up at the same time,I tackled her to the ground. I puched her more times then she did to me. Then I felt arms around me and realise it Alex,Denis,Chuy,Blake holding us back. Blake went to go the other boys to come get Aspen. Jack came In running all worried about Aspen.

Jack:"Babe what happened?!"
Aspen:"Maria tried to fight me"
Me:"WHAT?!?! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CAME INSIDE THE HOUSE YOU CREEP!!!" I yelled
Jack:"You know what Maria just leave my life! First you hurt me and now you hurt my girlfriend?!?!?!?!" You're the one who keeps causing this,go Aspen!" He said grabbing Aspen' s hand. I sat down on my bed crying. When I stoped crying I fell asleep.