Chapter 29

Maria POV

  I was crying in my room thinking all about what happened. What Aspen said was a lie...

  Why does these 2 months hate me. I thought that these 2 months were getting my mind off music for a while.

I heard a knock on the door i opened it and say Ally there...

Ally:"Hey Maria I'm sorry about the fight, I heard what happened between you and Jack"

Grandma:"Ally we got to go, oh I forgot Maria I'm sorry about what happened..."

Me:"JUST leave my room before I'll TACKLE you and send you to the hospital!"

They left laughing. I cried even more. I wanted to go apologize even though it's not my fault.

   Jack's POV

  I never thought Maria would be that kind of person. Logan came in and asked Aspen if she could leave for a minute. She nodded her head and left.

Loagn:"Y'all are DUMB!" 
Daniel:"Why?!"
Logan:" Well the most Dumbest is Jack!"
Zach:"How are we dumb?"
Logan:"Guys Aspen and some random guy are trying to separate Maria and you guys epically Jack and Maria! They are making up lies about each other so you guys wouldn't be friends any more."
Corbyn:"We don't believe you."
Logan:"Fine don't believe me then"

I said leaving the house.

  Maria POV

   I can't handle them anymore! Roman is still outside!!!!! I need to call the police no.... wait no.... I'll let the boys epically Jack find out. I cried my self to sleep. Hoping tommorw will be a different day from this one...