Chapter 25

OMG MY JACKY POO IS GRAUATING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Jack POV

  After the fight Aspen had with Maria it's was all Maria's fault. Aspen was on the phone with someone.

Aspen:"Don't worry it's all covered, yep I got into a fight with her, well I said that she did it but real life it was me who did it"

  I just ignored what she was saying and I really didn't know what she was saying she was like whispering...

Maria POV

   Why Is my life like this? I remembered all the things Jack said. For me to leave his life and all of those mean things. My heart sank... I had a lot of questions that I wanted answers too. Does Jack really believe on Aspen I mean they meet like a week ago, and now their dating? Who would believe in someone who they met a week ago? Do I like Jack? Well of course I told Zach.... am I in love Jack? Or do I let him go? I should let him go...

  Jack POV

  I was with Aspen at the park with Isla and Isla said she didn't like Aspen. I didn't get mad I was like ok.

Isla:"She's so different from Maria, Aspen is mean!"
Jack:"what do you mean by mean?"
Isla:"When you went to get us ice cream she told me"Kid shut your little mouth up before I'll kick you "A" word"
Jack:"No Aspen wouldn't do that"

  Isla just nodded her head yes. I mean  yea sure,Aspen has been acting wired lately.

  I took Isla home and walked with Aspen to her house.

I wanted to ask her what Isla told me was true but we already made it to her house.

Aspen:"I'll see you tommorw ok bye" she said with no emotion

I walked off to the band's house. Trying to figure out what is happening.